MyBrand error 404 Server Not Found

Raúl

Dec 22, 2008, 3:57:13 AM12/22/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

I have migrated to feedproxy. The new feed url is working pretty good:

http://feedproxy.google.com/abadmarketing

BUT, for MyBrand, I have configured CNAME to:

adminraulmail.feedproxy.ghs.google.com.

for my url: http://feeds.abadmarketing.com

And always this error appears:

Server Not Found
Error 404

You can check it here:
http://iptools.com/dnstools.php?tool=dns&user_data=feeds.abadmarketing.com&type=CNAME

Please, can you help me ??

Thank you very much and best regards

Raul A.

Raúl

Dec 23, 2008, 4:47:24 PM12/23/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I found the solution;

4-DEC 2008: Have you recently moved your feeds to a Google account?
Seeing a "404" error when trying to view your feeds, and you use our
MyBrand service? Try the following workaround to fix the problem:

1. Sign in to feedburner.google.com.
2. Visit My Account > MyBrand.
3. Click the remove link next to your current MyBrand domain(s),
and then click Save.
4. Re-enter the domain(s) you removed in the previous step and then
click Save.
5. Try to view the feed(s) that were showing 404 errors before.
They should now display your content.

Thanks

Raul A

On 22 dic, 09:57, Raúl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have migrated to feedproxy. The new feed url is working pretty good:
>
> http://feedproxy.google.com/abadmarketing
>
> BUT, forMyBrand, I have configured CNAME to:
>
> adminraulmail.feedproxy.ghs.google.com.
>
> for my url:http://feeds.abadmarketing.com
>
> And always thiserrorappears:
>
> Server Not FoundError404
>
> You can check it here:http://iptools.com/dnstools.php?tool=dns&user_data=feeds.abadmarketin...

donthe

Dec 25, 2008, 11:36:20 PM12/25/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Thank You my man! It worked. Except the buttons are deactivate and
then activate (not remove). I can finally go to sleep. Have been
banging my head aginst the wall for hours!

Eric Martin

Jan 15, 2009, 2:56:15 PM1/15/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I'm having the same issue and tried the solution above - with no luck.

Does not work:
http://emartin24gmail.feedproxy.ghs.google.com/
http://feeds.ericmmartin.com/emm/

Works:
http://feedproxy.google.com/emm

I was on the old feedburner and moved to feedburner.google a week or
so ago. I lost most of my subscribers and now I realize that I'm
getting a 404 error.

Any suggestions?

Eric Martin

Jan 15, 2009, 3:01:14 PM1/15/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
It's working now...looks like it just took a few minutes for it to fix
itself.

On Jan 15, 11:56 am, Eric Martin wrote:
> I'm having the same issue and tried the solution above - with no luck.
>
> Does not work:http://emartin24gmail.feedproxy.ghs.google.com/http://feeds.ericmmartin.com/emm/

Voyagerfan5761

Jan 20, 2009, 11:23:09 PM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hooray, your solution fixed http://feeds.swrobotics.com/swrobotics !
Thanks.

Voyagerfan5761
http://voyagerfan5761.blogspot.com/

On Dec 23 2008, 3:47 pm, Raúl wrote:
> I found the solution;
>
> 4-DEC 2008: Have you recently moved your feeds to a Google account?
> Seeing a "404" error when trying to view your feeds, and you use ourMyBrandservice? Try the following workaround to fix the problem:

Greg Knaddison

Feb 4, 2009, 11:12:12 AM2/4/09

On Dec 23 2008, 2:47 pm, Raúl wrote:
> I found the solution;

That works for me too.

I'd say it's time for Google/Feedburner to proactively fix this
internally.