Moved to feed to Google: no live hits in dashboard?

alshall0

Feb 2, 2009, 8:54:58 PM2/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I moved my feed to Google as requested and got the email indicating
the move was done successfully. Thank you.

I understand that some things have changed, and that reporting might
be slow for a bit, and that Site Stats are no longer available.
However, when I opened the new dashboard, there was no option to view
Live Hits. By this, I mean that the Live Hits tab simply isn't
there. Is this a known problem? I searched the FeedBurner Help Group
and saw that some others are having this issue, but I could not find
any mention of it in the Status Blog or in the Transfer FAQ and there
is no mention in the Transfer FAQ of Live Hits being eliminated.

My feed is: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/OutOfTheKitchen

Thanks in advance for your help.