Subscribers lost overnight

manicmariah

Apr 2, 2009, 12:35:47 PM4/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I lost nearly all of my subscribers overnight, what's going on??

http://manicmariah.blogspot.com

Thanks for your help!!

Matt S.

Apr 2, 2009, 5:13:57 PM4/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

If you compare individual days (e.g., March 31 vs. April 1) in Analyze
> Feed Stats > Subscribers, I'm guessing most of the missing
subscribers are from Google Feedfetcher. We've notified that team of
the temporary drop in subscribers we're seeing reported by them and
will work with them to resolve the issue.

Ana

Apr 12, 2009, 4:33:37 PM4/12/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt,

I have the exact same issue and have no idea about how to fix it.

I have a lot of people that have subscribed to my feedburner account
but my account still displays "0" subscribers in the stats. In fact,
up until March 22nd
it was ok and then suddenly it displayed zero, even though when you go
to the Publicize tab and click on email subscription at the end of
that page it says that I have 23 subscribers.

The issue is that my subscribers are not getting the blogs delivered
to their inboxes at all....
How do we get this fixed? Do I have to do anything in the settings?

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/koboldsblog/iBnP

www.koboldsblog.com

I really appreciate your help. I am a bit desperate!

jalpesh vadgama

Sep 21, 2012, 7:20:20 AM9/21/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,

My subscribers are down from 342 to 0 in one  night?

what the hell is going on?

I lost all my subscribers. Can you let us know what is the problem with that and when It can be resolved.

Regards,
Jalpesh

Kate Midnight Book Girl

Sep 21, 2012, 9:45:37 AM9/21/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I went from 526 followers on Sept 17th, to 0 on the 18th.  What the hell?!

Cookin' Canuck

Sep 21, 2012, 11:20:36 AM9/21/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here.  All of my subscribers, RSS and email (several thousand), were intact last night.  This morning, they're both at 0.  I would love some help on this.  Thanks.

Miles Momma

Sep 24, 2012, 12:34:07 AM9/24/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
HELP TOO - All my subscribers were lost on September 17th.  What is Google doing!  I surely hope you are going to get these back ASAP

Andrea McCann

Sep 24, 2012, 1:38:34 PM9/24/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I am in the same exact boat.  I have ZERO subscribers.  If anyone finds out how to restore them please let us know!

Patti Bryant

Sep 24, 2012, 3:12:36 PM9/24/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Please let me know if you need any information from me or if this will be automatically fixed as I lost all subscribers in 1 night as well.

PeggyK

Sep 24, 2012, 6:41:18 PM9/24/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
It's a known issue, Feedburner is working on it:

It only seems to be affecting the numbers - emails are still going out and your feed should be updating (at least mine is).

Boatie

Sep 25, 2012, 12:25:17 AM9/25/12
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com

Some feeds subscribers are now back for missing dates.

Good practice to download the CSV of your subscribers as back-up.

To see all of your subscribers: Click on the Analyze tab in FeedBurner. On the top right corner, you should see a drop-down box with the date. Select "All Time" in the box, then go click subscribers on the left menu. When that page loads, make sure it still says "All Time" in the date box. If not select "All Time", then scroll down to  "FeedBurner Email Subscriptions". Click that, then click  Manage Your Email Subscriber List.

If you then want to move your feed to FeedBlitz - here's how http://www.feedblitz.com/the-feedburner-migration-guide/

I work for FeedBlitz and we'd be happy to assist you with any support you need to migrate your feed and your email subscribers.

Rebecca