How to monetize

MIshGEA

Mar 28, 2008, 2:33:56 AM3/28/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I have read the doc a dozen time but I have no idea what to do.
I managed to connect my feed to adsense (I think)
Now what?
How do I turn on FAN?

Here is my blog
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/

Matt S. [FeedBurner]

Mar 29, 2008, 10:56:23 AM3/29/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

Membership in FAN is closed; we're working hard on other options to
help you monetize feed content. I suspect what you've activated is our
AdSense for Content integration, which displays AdSense ads on your
website if you have our general ads/site stats/FeedFlare script
installed. You already have multiple AdSense placements on your site,
including those around your posts (where ours would appear) so I don't
think this option is necessary in your case.

Matt S. [FeedBurner]

Mar 29, 2008, 10:58:07 AM3/29/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
(I should say, *new* membership in FAN is suspended.)

nickname083007

May 3, 2008, 9:35:53 PM5/3/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt,

Is it possible to get a rough estimate of when membership to FAN might
re-open or something similar might become available?

Thanks!

On Mar 29, 7:58 am, Matt S. [FeedBurner] wrote:
> (I should say, *new* membership inFANis suspended.)
>
> On Mar 29, 9:56 am, Matt S. [FeedBurner] wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > Membership inFANis closed; we're working hard on other options to

Matt S.

May 3, 2008, 9:46:00 PM5/3/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
http://blogs.feedburner.com/feedburner/archives/2008/04/movin_on_up.php
offers some guidance on upcoming launches, including AdSense-related
news.

nickname083007

May 12, 2008, 2:34:06 PM5/12/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Thanks Matt! That sounds promising! Looking forward to seeing what it
is being cooked on the ...feed burner :)