delete feed and recreate it again with same feedburner url

doctor sprock

Feb 15, 2009, 12:50:41 AM2/15/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
hey guys,
i deleted my feedburner url to replace it with a new rss address.
however, i cant recreate it with the same feedburner url. it says that
the url already exists eventhough i deleted it.

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/thespectrum

cant use the addy above.

whats up with this?

krishnan -

Feb 15, 2009, 12:59:17 AM2/15/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Feb 15, 2009, 10:48:55 AM2/15/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

I will ask the FeedBurner Team to look at them.

Pym

Feb 15, 2009, 6:24:50 PM2/15/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

KnightBaron

Feb 16, 2009, 11:18:36 AM2/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same issue for me with
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CommentsforYumeNikki
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/YumeNikki

On Feb 16, 6:24 am, Pym wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Same issue for me withhttp://feeds2.feedburner.com/pierreyves
>
> I already posted a detailed topic here btw :http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner-services/browse_thread/thre...

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Feb 17, 2009, 4:09:33 AM2/17/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Pym and KnightBaron,

I will forward your feed URLs to the Team.

KnightBaron

Feb 17, 2009, 7:54:36 AM2/17/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Thank you

Marieann

Feb 17, 2009, 12:54:51 PM2/17/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Franklin,

I'm having the same troubles as well.

Can you please fix the URLS for my feed:

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Karmacake

Thanks!

Matt S.

Feb 20, 2009, 6:06:35 PM2/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Anyone here who can't reburn those deleted feed URIs, please post a
followup; we should have fixed this.

krishnan -

Feb 20, 2009, 11:53:44 PM2/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt
Thanks, I created My feed back with out any issues.

Thanks once again.

stateofprotest

Feb 24, 2009, 11:00:32 PM2/24/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Matt,

I need to reburn a deleted www.stateofprotest.com feed. It's not
working. Thanks.

On Feb 20, 6:06 pm, Matt S. wrote:
> Anyone here who can't reburn those deleted feed URIs, please post a
> followup; we should have fixed this.
>
> On Feb 17, 11:54 am, Marieann wrote:
>
> > Hi Franklin,
>
> > I'm having thesametroubles as well.

Matt S.

Feb 25, 2009, 12:01:56 AM2/25/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
What was the original feeds2.feedburner.com address?

On Feb 24, 10:00 pm, stateofprotest wrote:
> Matt,
>
> I need to reburn a deletedwww.stateofprotest.comfeed.  It's not

stateofprotest

Feb 25, 2009, 7:12:13 AM2/25/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/StateOfProtest

And, of course, that's what I'd like to be able to use again.

thanks!

Wissem

Feb 25, 2009, 11:15:32 AM2/25/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt,

I've just redirected my old feedburner feed to the new one and I
accidently deleted it for my two blogs
http://feeds.feedburner.com/LeBlogDeWissem,
and
http://feeds.feedburner.com/dettet2rien

but i wasn't able to recreate them. I get the URI in use message.

Can you help me recreate this AND retain the redirection from http://feeds...
to http://feeds2... as the original feed was burned over 2 years ago
with Feedburner, before the Google acquisition.

Thanks

Wissem

Feb 25, 2009, 11:18:10 AM2/25/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

stateofprotest

Feb 26, 2009, 8:43:54 PM2/26/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Matt, any progress on this? Am I in the to be deleted queue?

Thanks!

(as stated, http://feeds2.feedburner.com/StateOfProtest

was original feed)

Franklin Tse

Feb 27, 2009, 7:31:44 AM2/27/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Yes. Your feed is in the delete queue. Please stay tuned.

Franklin Tse

Feb 27, 2009, 11:25:18 AM2/27/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

hendy

Feb 27, 2009, 1:50:52 PM2/27/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Dear Sir/Madam

I have successfully moved my feeds to google, but now i got same
problem likes peoples here. so, i have two Feed Addresses:

(1) http://feeds2.feedburner.com/aufklarung
(2) http://feeds2.feedburner.com/AufklarungPlayground

I have deleted the first address, and did not use the 30 day
redirection option. then i try to rename the second address to the
first address that has been deleted. but i got a message look like
this:

The uri "aufklarung" is already taken. Please choose another.

I believe its because my first feed address is in delete queque. so
when i can rename/change my second feed address to become the first
feed address?

Thanks, I'll wait for the solution

--hendy

On Feb 27, 11:25 pm, Franklin Tse wrote:
> http://feeds2.feedburner.com/StateOfProtest,http://feeds2.feedburner.com/LeBlogDeWissem
> andhttp://feeds2.feedburner.com/dettet2riencan be re-burnt now.

Wissem

Feb 27, 2009, 4:44:15 PM2/27/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
It's Ok. I was able to reburn my feeds.
Thanx a lot for helping me.

Franklin Tse

Feb 28, 2009, 5:15:16 AM2/28/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi hendy,

I will forward http://feeds2.feedburner.com/aufklarung to the Team.

hendy

Feb 28, 2009, 11:10:33 AM2/28/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Dear Franklin, thank you so much for that. I'll wait for that.

--hendy

On Feb 28, 5:15 pm, Franklin Tse wrote:
> Hi hendy,
>
> I will forwardhttp://feeds2.feedburner.com/aufklarungto the Team.

Franklin Tse

Mar 2, 2009, 8:50:50 AM3/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Done. http://feeds2.feedburner.com/aufklarung can be reburnt now.

hendy

Mar 3, 2009, 12:25:30 PM3/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Dear Franklin Tse

It's worked. Thank you so much for this help. God bless you, God bless
google :-)

Cheers,
Hendy

On Mar 2, 8:50 am, Franklin Tse wrote:
> Done.http://feeds2.feedburner.com/aufklarungcan be reburnt now.
Message has been deleted

Wiggly

Mar 22, 2009, 10:49:54 AM3/22/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello Franklin,

In an effort to add the Amazon ID Burner to my wetalkgames feed I
attempted to recreate my feed and am now having the same issue.

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/wetalkgames

Also, do you have any idea what port or method the "resync" feature
uses as that has stopped function for me relating to my
wigglysworld.com website, I created a topic for it,
http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner-services/browse_thread/thread/20f3381e9f965524

Thank you in advance,
Wig

Franklin Tse

Mar 22, 2009, 1:12:57 PM3/22/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Wig,

When you try to reburn the feed, do you get any error message?

Wiggly

Mar 22, 2009, 3:36:02 PM3/22/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Yes, it is the "The uri "wetalkgames" is already taken. Please choose
another." error.

Thank you,

Wig

tonstgmn

Mar 26, 2009, 2:09:27 AM3/26/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi,

Last night I deleted my feed and I would like to re-create that. Can
you please make my url available?
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/TonStegeman

Thanks, Ton

Peking Duck

Apr 1, 2009, 9:29:04 AM4/1/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Dear Franklin,

I'm having the same issue with http://feeds2.feedburner.com/typepad/techxiety
/ http://feeds.feedburner.com/typepad/techxiety .. i can't seem to
recreate after deleting the previous feed with same name.

Thanks Franklin.

Matt S.

Apr 2, 2009, 7:37:19 AM4/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Is the Google Account that you use with FeedBurner the same one as the
one you used to post this message? If so, I can investigate. That
actually appears to be a feed associated with an account that hasn't
been moved to Google (yet).

On Apr 1, 8:29 am, Peking Duck wrote:
> Dear Franklin,
>
> I'm having the same issue withhttp://feeds2.feedburner.com/typepad/techxiety
> /http://feeds.feedburner.com/typepad/techxiety .. i can't seem to

Matt S.

Apr 2, 2009, 10:41:07 AM4/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
It's free; you should now be able to reclaim it.

tonstgmn

Apr 2, 2009, 4:07:37 PM4/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Great, thanks Matt!
That worked now.
> > Thanks, Ton- Hide quoted text -

Peking Duck

Apr 2, 2009, 5:13:46 PM4/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt,

Previously i was on feedburner with the login 'techxiety' and then i
was instructed to migrate over to Google Accounts.. which i did...i
basically followed the instructions.. and then i logged in using my
EXISTING gmail account ('pekingduck')... and then i proceeded to
remove my existing feed which was h http://feeds2.feedburner.com/typepad/techxiety
/ http://feeds.feedburner.com/typepad/techxiety ... and until now i
still get the message "The uri "techxiety" is already taken. Please
choose another."

Thank you so much Matt.

Peking Duck

Apr 3, 2009, 3:29:31 PM4/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Matt it works fine now. Thanks!!!!!!!