Migration to Google account

1 view

Todor Christov

Jan 29, 2009, 6:18:51 AM1/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Dear Feedburner Team,

I am very sorry I have to post this again, but as far as I did
received no reply regarding some Feedburner erros, I must ask again.

I have 7-8 blogs. All of them use Feedburner.com to run and manage RSS
feeds. In general, all those blogs have aroung 5000 subscribers - both
via RSS and e-mail.

Almost 10 days ago I saw that I am obliged to migrate from Feedburner
account to Google account. I already had a Google account, created
some 7-8 months ago when I wanted to see how I can put Adsense in my
feeds. Until now, I did not use any Feedburner.Google.com RSS feed in
my blogs, though I have created 3 RSS feeds - I just created them,
without using them.

Now, I am forced to migrate to Google account. OK. I followed the link
"Move your account now" and this is what I receive on my screen:

"The following feed URIs are already in use: alabala."

I cannot understand what is this. I cannot undestand how to fix it. I
asked for help in Feedburner Groups, but until now - no reply.

I deleted all my 3 feeds from my Feedburner.Google.com account (not
deleted the account itself, only the 3 feeds which I have created in
the past and never used) and in 3 days tried to migrate to Google
account again.

No way - it says ""The following feed URIs are already in use:
alabala."

Please, tell me hot to fix this problem. I am deeply dependable on
Feedburner in managing my RSS feeds and I cannot allow myself to waste
more time on this problem.

My Feedburner.com login is "TodorChristov". I will apreciate your help
on this subject, as far as it is critical to my migration.

I saw this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/feedburner-services/browse_thread/thread/a2974f536e83958c/405970559401bf17?q=%22Migration+to%22+OR+%22to+Google%22+OR+%22Google+account%22&lnk=sbp#405970559401bf1
It is absolutely the same problem like mine. Regretfully, I am not
able to find out what is the solution.

Best Regards from Bulgaria,

Todor Christov

Kevin Dunglas

Jan 30, 2009, 10:30:31 AM1/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,
I've the same problem like in those posts.

I've migrated my Feedburner account (xkeyes) to Google account system
(dunglas -- gmail) and I'm using MyBrand.
My feeds does not appear anymore in Feedburner, I've this message
instead :
You have no feeds set up in FeedBurner. Go ahead, burn yours now!
It’ll be a hoot.

I've updated the old MyBrand DNS record to the new and created a brand
new record. The old does not work (404 error) but the new work
perfectly. It's really anoying. Any idea ??

My old feed : http://rss.lapin-blanc.net/lapin-blanc
The new working feed : http://feeds.lapin-blanc.net/lapin-blanc