error on migrating to google account

Yaron Naveh

Jan 17, 2009, 3:39:56 PM1/17/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
When I try to move my feed to google account I get this message:

The following feed URIs are already in use: webservices20

(webservices20 is the name of my feed)

The following background might be required:

I have a feedburner account and had manually opened a google account a
few months ago (in order to be able to use adsense). I guess there
might be a collision between both account names even though I don't
see why names must be unique.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Yaron

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Jan 18, 2009, 3:24:38 AM1/18/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Yaron,

The name must be unique because it will be used for identifying the
FeedBurner feed. It is unfortunate that burning a feed in
feedburner.google.com with a name already existed in feedburner.com
was allowed. I will forward your case to the FeedBurner Team and they
will give you some advices.