How to check if feed address is ok?

1 view

lotstolearn

Aug 29, 2008, 11:08:02 AM8/29/08
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi,

I noticed that there seemed to be less visitors to my blog in the past
few days.
So, I logged onto my Feedburner account.........
1) in feedburner, I clicked on my feed title
2) then clicked on edit feed details (at the top)
3) then, I see feed title, original feed and feed address (Feedburner
feed)
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/zen-gaylife

On my blog page, when I click on "Subscribe RSS by Feedburner ", I see
in the address bar that the feed is......... http://feeds.feedburner.com/Zen-gaylife

As you can see, the 2 addresses are not identical. Is this how they
should be?
Some info: I am using a blogger template and the url for my blog is :
http://zen-gaylife.blogspot.com/

I am really confused here and hope that someone can give me a hand.
Thanks in advance.