del.icio.us not working

seikatsu

Jan 19, 2009, 8:25:10 AM1/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
After migrating from feedburner.com to feedburner.google.com, my
bookmarks spliced into the feed from del.icio.us stopped working. The
error message claims my user name "stent" doesn't exist in delicious,
which of course is incorrect.

Anyone else having the same issue? Yet another instance of migration
failures or something else?

danielebneter

Jan 20, 2009, 7:34:10 AM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Not exactly, but similar: LinkSplicer tells me "danielebneter.com is
not a valid del.icio.us id", which is also incorrect.
Looks like a migration failure to me - LinkSplicer worked like a charm
before that.

On 19 Jan., 14:25, seikatsu wrote:
> After migrating from feedburner.com to feedburner.google.com, my
> bookmarks spliced into the feed fromdel.icio.usstopped working. The

albatros

Jan 21, 2009, 6:45:52 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same problem here. And it happened right after migrating from
feedburner.com to feedburner.google.com

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Jan 21, 2009, 10:31:41 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I will forward the issue to the Team.

Heinz

Jan 25, 2009, 4:36:29 AM1/25/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I have the same problem with link splicing. I get the message:
heinzwittenbrink is not a valid del.icio.us id. Please try again.

My delicious account is: http://delicious.com/heinzwittenbrink

I didn't use link splicing before the migration from feedburner to
google.

Steve Holden

Jan 25, 2009, 2:44:27 PM1/25/09
On Jan 21, 10:31 am, Franklin Tse [Community Expert] wrote:
> I will forward the issue to the Team.

Great. I just migrated my feed and got the same issue with
steve.holden, which is definitely a valid id.

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Jan 26, 2009, 1:02:55 AM1/26/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

aminsabeti

Jan 27, 2009, 3:51:30 PM1/27/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I have same problem and my ID in delecious is aminsabeti but when I
add it in Link Splicer, it told me this ID doesn't exist!
What am I doing to solve this problem?

Franklin Tse [Community Expert]

Jan 28, 2009, 6:31:37 AM1/28/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Nothing can be done... Yahoo! is blocking FeedBurner/Google.

seikatsu

Jan 29, 2009, 7:06:22 AM1/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Franklin,
the Yahoo Pipes issues thread you were referring to I found a link to
Yahoo's forum:
http://discuss.pipes.yahoo.com/Message_Boards_for_Pipes/threadview?m=te&bn=pip-genDiscuss&tid=1987&mid=-1&tof=1&rt=2&frt=2&off=1&p=u_aFs.jAWsR6P9Wnje18586YQ9QWbn7ISJMqEFk-

There they claim that they've added your IP's in whitelists where
necessary and now some next step is on Google/FeedBurner side.

Could you please look into this again? And also, is is absolutely sure
that the Yahoo Pipes feed burning and the issue which started this
thread, LinkSplicer not accepting a valid delicious ID have the exact
same root cause?

Thanks!