All of my feeds just disappeared from my account

RobCottingham

Feb 2, 2009, 8:17:48 PM2/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
The page now displays the message "You have no feeds set up in
FeedBurner. Go ahead, burn yours now! It’ll be a hoot."

The feeds themselves appear to still be intact (although they may not
be updating properly), so I'm not hyperventilating quite yet. But
it'll be nice to be able to administer them again.

HHStew

Mar 24, 2009, 8:04:12 AM3/24/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
This same thing has just happened to me. Where did they go? The feeds
are working, but info about them is gone.