I forgot my feedburner login / user id, please help

nicenick

Jun 4, 2009, 11:42:59 AM6/4/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

i created a feed http://feeds.feedburner.com/AjaxUpdates few months
back.

but i forgot it's login details to manage it.

please help.

Thanks

Franklin Tse

Jun 10, 2009, 2:19:04 AM6/10/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

I have forwarded your request to the FeedBurner Team. Please stay
tuned.

Matt S.

Jun 11, 2009, 10:22:04 AM6/11/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
We sent you a follow-up email related to the feed below ~6 days ago.
If you did not receive that message, please double-check your alya...@
email account, including the spam folder, as it should be there.

On Jun 4, 10:42 am, nicenick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i created a feedhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/AjaxUpdatesfew months

Lance Martin

Jun 11, 2009, 12:19:43 PM6/11/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I have also started a feed and forgot my login and password. can you
tell me how to submit that to the feed burner team?
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/iservegreer

ZMinistry

Jun 28, 2009, 9:25:44 AM6/28/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same problem, http://feeds.feedburner.com/yaipoker. Please help!

BMH

Jun 29, 2009, 1:06:41 PM6/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
We also forgot our login: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/TheMaterialHandlingBlog
> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

ExhibitA

Jun 29, 2009, 10:23:38 PM6/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same problem for http://feeds.feedburner.com/ExhibitA

Seems it would be easier to send a confirmation email to the email
address on record without having to know the username than to answer
all these requests ;)

LIFEM

Jun 30, 2009, 5:41:46 AM6/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
same problem: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/LifemLondonInternationalFestivalOfExploratoryMusic

On Jun 30, 3:23 am, ExhibitA wrote:
> Same problem forhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/ExhibitA

Matt S.

Jul 2, 2009, 2:22:28 PM7/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

That feed is already claimed by a Google Account; its email address
begins with: are...@hotmail.com

On Jun 30, 4:41 am, LIFEM wrote:
> same problem:http://feeds2.feedburner.com/LifemLondonInternationalFestivalOfExplor...

Matt S.

Jul 2, 2009, 2:23:55 PM7/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
When you visit

https://feedburner.google.com/migration/selectLegacyClaim.action

at what step in the process are you no longer able to continue to
claim your feed, either due to an error message or missing
information?

On Jun 29, 9:23 pm, ExhibitA wrote:
> Same problem forhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/ExhibitA

Matt S.

Jul 2, 2009, 2:24:40 PM7/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
That feed is owned by a Google Account with an email address on the
@bastiansolutions.com domain.

Joy

Jul 6, 2009, 5:45:10 PM7/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Need user name for feedburner account. Domain
wordpress.joyreichard.com. wordpress.joyreichard.com/feed.

Please helllllllp me....thanks!
> > We also forgot our login:http://feeds2.feedburner.com/TheMaterialHandlingBlog- Hide quoted text -

Pavel Rebrov

Jul 7, 2009, 8:55:44 PM7/7/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Please help with forgotten feedburner username. The feeds are
http://feeds.feedburner.com/telecombuzz and http://feeds.feedburner.com/telecombuzz/comments.

I've tried to restore the password for the email I suspect I've used
(***** [at] thebuzz [dot] ru), but after answering the Secret question
I get an error "The username or password for your FeedBurner account
was incorrect."

On Jun 4, 7:42 pm, nicenick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i created a feedhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/AjaxUpdatesfew months
> back.
>
> but iforgotit'slogindetails to manage it.
>
> please help.
>
> Thanks

ZMinistry

Jul 11, 2009, 4:23:18 PM7/11/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
And what about my question?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/yaipoker

Matt S.

Jul 16, 2009, 6:22:49 PM7/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

Are you still able to complete the secret q&a step successfully? If
so, you should then be able to sign in to a Google Account and
formally transfer your feeds to that account. Don't forget: in your
particular case, your username is not your email address.

On Jul 7, 7:55 pm, Pavel Rebrov wrote:
> Please help with forgotten feedburner username. The feeds arehttp://feeds.feedburner.com/telecombuzzandhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/telecombuzz/comments.

Matt S.

Jul 16, 2009, 6:24:57 PM7/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
This feed appears to have been owned by a feedburner.com account with
an email address on the yaipoker.ru domain. (The username is not the
email address, however.) Let me know if you can't restore access with
that information.

On Jul 11, 3:23 pm, ZMinistry wrote:
> And what about my question?http://feeds.feedburner.com/yaipoker

Matt S.

Jul 16, 2009, 6:25:54 PM7/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I can't find any feedburner information on joyreichard.wordpress.com.
Do you have a feed address handy?
> > > We also forgot our login:http://feeds2.feedburner.com/TheMaterialHandlingBlog-Hide quoted text -

andrew-l

Jul 24, 2009, 2:40:27 AM7/24/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi there Matt,

Seem to be having the same problem as a lot of people - I have the
correct email address, so can get the password, but can't remember the
username!

the feeds are for gentledescent.wordpress.com and
lejardinpotager.wordpress.com

It's be great if you could get the username emailed to the email
address for these feeds - or even just post the start of it here to
help me narrow it down.

Thanks

Andrew

andrew-l

Jul 27, 2009, 12:05:55 PM7/27/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Any luck there Matt?

Alli

Aug 3, 2009, 2:05:47 PM8/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I'm having the same issue. I'm re-doing my website and although I've
had the pw emailed to me twice, I have no clue what my user name is.
Seems like a lot of trouble even to get to the help forum.

On Jul 24, 1:40 am, andrew-l wrote:
> Hi there Matt,
>
> Seem to be having the same problem as a lot of people - I have the
> correct email address, so can get the password, but can't remember theusername!
>
> the feeds are for gentledescent.wordpress.com and
> lejardinpotager.wordpress.com
>
> It's be great if you could get theusernameemailed to the email

cduke

Aug 6, 2009, 12:17:48 PM8/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I seem to be one of many who has forgotten their user name. I did get
a password reset, but I still don't know my username from
feedburner.com.
The blog is gobiogas.blogspot.com.
Matt, you seem to be the username guru, can you help me?
thanks, chris duke

cduke

Aug 7, 2009, 7:54:31 AM8/7/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi, after searching I found the login name. I think feedburner.google
should have a way to remind us of our user names.
chris

Matt S.

Aug 8, 2009, 7:20:29 AM8/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Just emailed you the username to your email address on file with the
old feedburner.com account. Sorry for the delay!

Matt S.

Aug 8, 2009, 7:22:41 AM8/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
What's your feed address?

Thomas Clowes

Aug 8, 2009, 5:02:09 PM8/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
My feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheGremlinsUmbrellaAuthority

I cannot access it however. I am 100% I know both the username and
password. It does not work. When I try and resend the password, I get
no emails...

Im thinking it may be an old email address that I no longer have
setup..

Can you write what the end of the email address on file is for this
account, so if needed I can resetup, and get the password.

Thanks

Frost

Aug 8, 2009, 9:30:41 PM8/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I am having this same issue with http://feeds.feedburner.com/Nhlhockeybetting
if you can just send my login to my email on file I would be
greateful.

Thanks!

On Aug 8, 3:02 pm, Thomas Clowes wrote:
> My feed ishttp://feeds.feedburner.com/TheGremlinsUmbrellaAuthority

Sylvie

Aug 31, 2009, 2:04:47 PM8/31/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt!

Hope you can help.

My feed is working fine on my blog (clients are receiving feeds):
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mexicoboutiquehotels
http://www.mexicoboutiquehotels.com/wordpress/

But I can't see MY FEEDS when I log on to Feedburner and so can't see
stats. I'm thinking I'm logging in with the wrong account but can't
remember what the username and pw are. How can I verify this?
Thanks for the help!
Sylvie Laitre:

jolagues

Sep 3, 2009, 7:15:11 PM9/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I am having the same problem

http://feeds.feedburner.com/kitchen55

Matt S.

Sep 3, 2009, 7:27:11 PM9/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Follow up sent to your original feedburner.com account email address
on file.

On Aug 8, 2:02 pm, Thomas Clowes wrote:
> My feed ishttp://feeds.feedburner.com/TheGremlinsUmbrellaAuthority

Matt S.

Sep 3, 2009, 7:29:21 PM9/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Follow-up sent via email.

On Aug 8, 6:30 pm, Frost wrote:
> I am having this same issue withhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/Nhlhockeybetting

Matt S.

Sep 3, 2009, 7:30:17 PM9/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
It appears a Google Account with an email address on the
@kitchen-55.com domain owns this feed. Are you using that Account when
signing into feedburner.google.com?

jolagues

Sep 3, 2009, 8:55:13 PM9/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I am not sure which address I used and I cannot send to that domain at
the moment I am moving the domain which is why I need to access
feedburner.

jolagues

Sep 3, 2009, 10:16:09 PM9/3/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
got the email up and running and have a catch all account set up could
you please resend?

Rakshit

Sep 6, 2009, 7:25:22 AM9/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
My feed URL is http://feeds.feedburner.com/rakshitkhareblog

I have forgotten my username and password also the answer of the
secret question. Could you please mail me all the details?

Matt S.

Sep 8, 2009, 2:52:22 PM9/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Response sent via automated email.

On Sep 6, 4:25 am, Rakshit wrote:
> My feed URL ishttp://feeds.feedburner.com/rakshitkhareblog

Matt S.

Sep 8, 2009, 2:55:31 PM9/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

We didn't send anything to that address; that's the email address of
the Google Account you should use to sign into feedburner.google.com
to view the feed /kitchen55. The address itself begins with "bl…"

UmaSankar

Sep 11, 2009, 9:21:29 PM9/11/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

Hi,

Here is my feed burner url and I don't remember the user name. Can you
please send me the user name of my account please?

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/umasankarssqlspace

Thanks,
Sankar

On Sep 8, 11:52 am, Matt S. wrote:
> Response sent via automated email.
>
> On Sep 6, 4:25 am, Rakshit wrote:
>

> > My feed URL ishttp://feeds.feedburner.com/rakshitkhareblog
>
> > I have forgotten myusernameand password also the answer of the

Kyra

Oct 9, 2009, 11:08:19 AM10/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi,

I also lost the username for one of my feedburner feeds. The feed is:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/davidmazure

Thank you.

Holisticgal

Oct 17, 2009, 11:30:40 AM10/17/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Matt

I'm helping a client who has over 50,000 subscribers in one of the
feeds so I don't want to put it out here publicly, could you please
email me and I'll send you the feed info. He's also lost the email he
used for feedburner, and he's tried everything to get in. You can send
anything you've got directly to him Please please...
Blessings to you!

thank you

Holisticgal

Oct 17, 2009, 11:53:10 AM10/17/09

On Oct 17, 9:30 am, Holisticgal wrote:
> Matt
>
> I'm helping a client who has over 50,000 subscribers in one of the
> feeds so I don't want to put it out here publicly,  could you please
> email me michellevandepas @gmail.com and I'll send you the feed info. He's also lost the email he

Holisticgal

Oct 17, 2009, 11:54:58 AM10/17/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

mav

Oct 18, 2009, 11:45:48 PM10/18/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Matt,

Please send login and email information re: this feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/EntrepreneursJourney

Thank you!

Eliz156

Oct 20, 2009, 1:44:11 PM10/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt,
I have also lost my login and would LOVE your help. I've been
trying FOREVER to remember it.
Here's the feed http://feeds.feedburner.com/longtolove

Thank you!!

nortconv

Oct 30, 2009, 9:04:57 AM10/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Lost my login details for http://feeds.feedburner.com/nortconv and
couldn't move it over to feedburner.google.com

This account has my domain attached using mybrand so I really need to
be able to access it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve L.

Nov 2, 2009, 3:23:16 PM11/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Could you do the same for me here: http://feeds.../stevethoughts

Thanks!

hunterpmqweb

Nov 5, 2009, 11:49:41 AM11/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello, I desperately need to gain access to http://feeds.feedburner.com/pizzaradio

Please help!

Thanks,
webm...@pmq.com

Matt S.

Nov 5, 2009, 12:59:54 PM11/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
The email address of the old feedburner.com account that owned that
feed is on the @pmq.com domain. Does this help with the claims process
here?

On Nov 5, 8:49 am, hunterpmqweb wrote:
> Hello, I desperately need to gain access tohttp://feeds.feedburner.com/pizzaradio
>
> Please help!
>
> Thanks,
> [email address]
Message has been deleted

bridgetOCIV

Nov 19, 2009, 10:00:31 AM11/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt,

Please help me gain access to http://feeds2.feedburner.com/HandbagHeaven/.

Don't have email or password - perhaps provide some piece of email
address?

I would so appreciate your help!

Matt S.

Nov 19, 2009, 12:21:35 PM11/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
The email address associated with the old FeedBurner account that
still holds that feed is on the @email.it domain, and begins with the
letter "l". Just to confirm, is that the email address you're checking
for a lost password reset?

On Nov 6, 9:48 am, Backer wrote:
> Hi Matt,
> I can't claim /lifehacks-it
> The feed works. When I insert the old user and pass of feedburner
> account to claim the feed, it says they are incorrect. When I try to
> recover the password (via email or username) it says "I've sent you an
> email with reset password" but I don't receive it.
> I want to import it in the same google account associated with
> feedburner email address.
> Can you help me?
>
> Thanks

Matt S.

Nov 19, 2009, 12:23:06 PM11/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

It looks like that feed is now owned by a Google Account which uses an
email address on the @handbagheaven.com domain. If you didn't already
claim this feed or this doesn't sound right to you, please let us
know.

On Nov 19, 7:00 am, bridgetOCIV wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Please help me gain access tohttp://feeds2.feedburner.com/HandbagHeaven/.
Message has been deleted

mav

Nov 25, 2009, 11:21:44 AM11/25/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

Matt
Still nothing for this one.

Please send login and email information re: this feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/EntrepreneursJourney

Thank you!

Michelle

Monte

Nov 26, 2009, 7:34:20 PM11/26/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hmm, I thought I replied to this discussion yesterday but now I don't
see it. Was my post deleted for some reason?
I am having a problem with my username/log in as well. I started to
move my feed over to google but couldn't complete it because I
couldn't remember the log in info. Now not sure where it resides or
how to access it. The feed is: feeds2.feedburner.com/
NotesFromAnEscalator

the blog is foodsmith.wordpress.com, and the initial email associated
with this feed was eterson...@yahoo.com. My gmail address is
foodsmith.gmail.com.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide!

Monte

bridgetOCIV

Nov 27, 2009, 11:53:06 AM11/27/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
It is not...that domain is not one that is used by our company. It
should be one at the domain @oneclickventures.com. Is there a way to
reset both fields? I can post something to the blog to prove my
affiliation if necessary.

Monte

Nov 28, 2009, 2:28:43 AM11/28/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
oh, sorry, I found the other thread that I posted in. Didn't mean to
double post.

On Nov 27, 8:34 am, Monte wrote:
> Hmm, I thought I replied to this discussion yesterday but now I don't
> see it. Was my post deleted for some reason?
> I am having a problem with my username/log in as well. I started to
> move my feed over to google but couldn't complete it because I
> couldn't remember the log in info. Now not sure where it resides or
> how to access it. The feed is: feeds2.feedburner.com/
> NotesFromAnEscalator
>
> the blog is foodsmith.wordpress.com, and the initial email associated
> with this feed was [email address]. My gmail address is

Ripten

Nov 29, 2009, 1:37:47 AM11/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Monte,

They don't know our user names. If the email is coming back calling us
"user" it's highly likely something screwed up in the process of
moving things over. That's probably why they aren't responding back to
any of these user name requests. I know for a fact that my user name
is only one of three options. None of them work and I'm not able to
find any way to recover it. I'm moving on to something else and I
suggest other frustrated FeedBurner users without access to their feed
move on as well.

pelegri

Nov 29, 2009, 3:25:35 PM11/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
We are trying to regain access to our feed but we can't remember what
email was used for it. It may have been created by a person that left
the company or by one of us still there, but it was quite a while
ago. Could you help us unravel this? The feed is
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheAquarium_en

Thanks,
- eduard/o

nkeckhar

Nov 30, 2009, 9:35:24 AM11/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Having the same issue - let me know if you reach resolution.

Matt S.

Dec 2, 2009, 8:07:14 PM12/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
The feedburner.com account's email was on the @sun.com domain and
began with an "s". If this doesn't sound familiar or accessible,
please let us know and we can try alternatives.

On Nov 29, 12:25 pm, pelegri wrote:
> We are trying to regain access to our feed but we can't remember what
> email was used for it.  It may have been created by a person that left
> the company or by one of us still there, but it was quite a while

Matt S.

Dec 2, 2009, 8:07:44 PM12/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Can you provide the address of a feed in your original account that
you want to claim?

Matt S.

Dec 2, 2009, 8:09:34 PM12/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

That feed appears to now be claimed by a Google Account with an email
address on the @blogtrafficking.com domain. If this doesn't sound
right to you, please let us know.

Matt S.

Dec 2, 2009, 8:10:23 PM12/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
What's the address of a feed in your original feedburner.com account,
Ripten?

pelegri

Dec 2, 2009, 8:19:50 PM12/2/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Rich Sharples's? He was our marketing manager when he created the
feed. His Sun email alias was sha...@sun.com. He has since left the
company. - eduard/o

ProTalker

Dec 5, 2009, 4:26:37 PM12/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Any help with the password for feedburner.com/
TheHalfManHalfBiscuitLyricsProject would be hugely appreciated. Thanks
Matt.

pelegri

Dec 6, 2009, 1:23:14 AM12/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Ping...?

Knowing the address does not help me. If I try to recover the
password via that email address is going to bounce back since Rich is
no longer at Sun. I can try to intercept it via our postmaster if
nothing else works, but it would be *much* easier if you could reset
it and/or change it to my account.

- eduard/o

On Dec 2, 5:19 pm, pelegri wrote:
> Rich Sharples's?  He was our marketing manager when he created the
> feed.  His Sun email alias was [email address].  He has since left the

The Web Manager

Dec 9, 2009, 2:30:09 AM12/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi,

I faced the same problem. May I know which google account is used for
this feed?
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlogItStupid

Matt S.

Dec 9, 2009, 9:18:44 AM12/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

It's not yet associated with any Google Account; you need to claim it
using the button on the feedburner.google.com home page. If you need
any assistance recovering your original feedburner.com username or
password, please let us know.

On Dec 8, 11:30 pm, The Web Manager wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I faced the same problem. May I know which google account is used for
> this feed?http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlogItStupid

ProTalker

Dec 14, 2009, 9:23:33 AM12/14/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt

I have several Feedburner accounts I seem unable to access. Can you
help in identifying the relevant Google Accounts for them? The
important ones are:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheHalfManHalfBiscuitLyricsProject
http://feeds.feedburner.com/ViewFromTheGreeneKingStand

Any clues as to the email addresses I should be logging in or claiming
these as, and a virtual pint is coming your way.

cheers
Chris

AngieH

Dec 15, 2009, 10:48:02 AM12/15/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Can you tell me what account the feed http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheVigilante
is attached to?

Thanks!
Angie

AMiracleADay

Dec 16, 2009, 2:56:39 AM12/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I need help recovering my old FeedBurner feed. The feed is
http://feeds.feedburner.com/AMiracleADay, and my address I used to
register it is jason...@yahoo.com. I can't seem to recover my
password, as the secret question is not accepting the correct answer.

Can I please get help moving my old FeedBurner account to my GMail
account?

My site is http://www.AMiracleADay.com... this is the last thing that
I need in order to finish recovering from a really bad server crash,
so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you.

Jason

On Dec 9, 6:18 am, Matt S. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's not yet associated with any Google Account; you need to claim it
> using the button on the feedburner.google.com home page. If you need
> any assistance recovering your original feedburner.com username orpassword, please let us know.

zmediaguru

Dec 16, 2009, 1:52:20 PM12/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I need help recovering my original feedburner.com username for
http://feeds.feedburner.com/sureclient.

Thank you,

Tim

AMiracleADay

Dec 16, 2009, 10:21:03 PM12/16/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Also, I have tried entering my old Feedburner ID to reset the password
and it says it sent it but I have not received it. As that also means
that my password has been reset, it's not really helping.

On Dec 15, 11:56 pm, AMiracleADay wrote:
> I need help recovering my old FeedBurner feed.  The feed ishttp://feeds.feedburner.com/AMiracleADay, and my address I used to
> register it is [email address].  I can't seem to recover mypassword, as the secret question is not accepting the correct answer.
>
> Can I please get help moving my old FeedBurner account to my GMail
> account?
>
> My site ishttp://www.AMiracleADay.com... this is the last thing that

nilsmerker

Dec 18, 2009, 7:31:54 AM12/18/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt,

I have the same problem, I cannot access my feedburner adminstration
anymore. We have two feeds located at http://feeds.feedburner.com/umpcmagazin
and http://feeds.feedburner.com/EinfachEee . I have stored a username
with mer...@clickiate.com with a corresponding passwort. But none of
this works. I have tried to regain my password with the "forgot
password"-function but it said that there is no google-account for
this login. So I made a new account for mer...@clickiate.com which now
shows me an empty feedburner dashboard without any feeds.

Could you please tell me, if mer...@clickiate.com is the right
username for the feeds above? If not, is there any possibility to
regain access to these feeds? Of course I may provide proof, that I am
the right owner of them.

best regards,

Nils

Matt S.

Dec 19, 2009, 8:17:54 PM12/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Yep; that's the address. If you can provide your email address (it
won't show in the forum but will appear in the alert sent on this
thread), I can follow up directly.

Matt S.

Dec 19, 2009, 8:20:58 PM12/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Howdy,

Both appear to be owned by a Google Account that uses an email address
on the @chrisrand.com domain. You should be able to access those feeds
with that account. Does that narrow it down?

On Dec 14, 6:23 am, ProTalker wrote:
> Hi Matt
>
> I have several Feedburner accounts I seem unable to access. Can you
> help in identifying the relevant Google Accounts for them? The
> important ones are:
>
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheHalfManHalfBiscuitLyricsProjecthttp://feeds.feedburner.com/ViewFromTheGreeneKingStand

Matt S.

Dec 19, 2009, 8:23:59 PM12/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

Looks like the username that owns the feed has a secret question/
answer associated with it. Is the email address associated with your
feedburner account one you still use, and that is found on the
@yahoo.com domain? If so, please confirm and I'll follow up directly.

Matt S.

Dec 19, 2009, 8:25:30 PM12/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Your old feedburner account username begins with "z" and your account
was associated with an email address on the @sureclient.net domain. If
you can't claim your feeds with the [Claim your feeds now] button on
feedburner.google.com, please let us know.

Matt S.

Dec 19, 2009, 8:34:59 PM12/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
It looks like umpcmagazin is now owned by a Google Account that has an
email address on the @clickiate.com domain. You should be able to sign
in to feedburner.google.com with that account. If this account doesn't
sound familiar, please let us know.

On Dec 18, 4:31 am, nilsmerker wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> I have the same problem, I cannot access my feedburner adminstration
> anymore. We have two feeds located athttp://feeds.feedburner.com/umpcmagazin
> andhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/EinfachEee. I have stored a username
> with [email address] with a corresponding passwort. But none of
> this works. I have tried to regain my password with the "forgot
> password"-function but it said that there is no google-account for
> this login. So I made a new account for [email address] which now
> shows me an empty feedburner dashboard without any feeds.
>
> Could you please tell me, if [email address] is the right

Matt S.

Dec 19, 2009, 8:40:21 PM12/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
A Google Account with an email address on the @aboutfacecorp.com
domain owns that feed; no need to claim it from an old feedburner.com
account anymore.

On Dec 15, 7:48 am, AngieH wrote:
> Can you tell me what account the feedhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/TheVigilante

adamhsiehmovie

Dec 20, 2009, 1:02:23 PM12/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt. The same problem here.

My feed address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MovieSoonHk

Thanks a lot! Happy holidays! =)

Adam

zmediaguru

Dec 20, 2009, 5:43:57 PM12/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I got the feed transferred. Thank you very much for the help!

Rich Brooks [flyte]

Dec 21, 2009, 8:52:09 AM12/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Looking for some help with login to an older feedburner account (pre
google)

Not sure what user name it was set up under or the password. Here's
what we do know.

Domain: flyteblog.com
from the email subscription form:
<input type="hidden" value="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~e?ffid=66866"
name="url"/>
<input type="hidden" value="flyte blog: web marketing for small
business" name="title"/>

Feed Address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FlyteWhatWorksOnline
We'd like to claim this feed and move over to the new service.

How do we go about getting the correct login details to do so? Can
anyone tell us the email address associated with the account and send
login details?

Matt S.

Dec 21, 2009, 7:54:26 PM12/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
That account was set up with an email address on the @flyte.biz
domain; the username itself begins with "b".

If that's not enough to restore access, do let us know.

Matt S.

Dec 21, 2009, 7:55:34 PM12/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
That feed is owned by a Google Account now. It's using a gmail.com
email address that begins with "S".

fashion girl

Dec 21, 2009, 8:38:28 PM12/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I can't seem to find my username for our feedburner account. Our feed
is
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindLyleFilms

The e-mail address that is associated with the new subscriptions does
not have a google account. I can't seem to figure out how to access
this.

Please help,

Thanks

adamhsiehmovie

Dec 21, 2009, 9:46:55 PM12/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

Thanks! I tried to sign in with seven******* [at] gmail.com, but
didn't see it in "My Feed" list. Probably something's wrong?

Best,
Adam

Rich Brooks [flyte]

Dec 22, 2009, 9:39:09 AM12/22/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Thanks a million Matt, we have access.

Matt S.

Dec 22, 2009, 7:53:07 PM12/22/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Looks like that feed's been claimed by a Google Account with an email
address on the @byrddesigns.com domain. Does that help you narrow it
down?

On Dec 21, 5:38 pm, fashion girl wrote:
> I can't seem to find my username for our feedburner account.  Our feed
> ishttp://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindLyleFilms

Matt S.

Dec 22, 2009, 7:55:42 PM12/22/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Aha; that account email actually begins with "St". Please try that
other account and you should see your feeds.

pelegri

Dec 22, 2009, 10:07:01 PM12/22/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt. I'm pel...@sun.com. Thanks much! - eduard/o

adamhsiehmovie

Dec 22, 2009, 11:24:50 PM12/22/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

Dear Matt,

Thanks so much! Happy Holidays!!

Best,
Adam

nilsmerker

Dec 23, 2009, 9:46:23 AM12/23/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Thanks Matt,
but unfortunately this doesn't work. We have 11 email addresses on the
@clickiate.com domain. I've tried them all. The only one working is
mer...@clickiate.com (I type this as username at
feedburner.google.com) but with this I only reach an empty feedburner-
account with no feeds in it. All the other addresses seem not to be
connected to any google account.
What can we do?

thanks in advance! and merry christmas!

Nils

Sweska

Dec 26, 2009, 7:32:20 AM12/26/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Similar problem here..

I have two old feeds which I can't administer and I have no idea how I
can get them into my new feedburner.google.com account.

feeds.feedburner.com/sweskasays and feeds.feedburner.com/sweskashares.

How can I find out what login i should use to access these? And how
can transfer them?

Thanks for your help!

-Sweska.

On Dec 23, 3:46 pm, nilsmerker wrote:
> Thanks Matt,
> but unfortunately this doesn't work. We have 11 email addresses on the
> @clickiate.com domain. I've tried them all. The only one working is
> [email address] (I type this as username at
> feedburner.google.com) but with this I only reach an empty feedburner-
> account with nofeedsin it. All the other addresses seem not to be
> connected to any google account.
> What can we do?
>
> thanks in advance! and merry christmas!
>
> Nils
>
> On Dec 20, 2:34 am, Matt S. wrote:
>

> > It looks like umpcmagazin is now owned by a Google Account that has an
> > email address on the @clickiate.com domain. You should be able to sign
> > in to feedburner.google.com with that account. If this account doesn't
> > sound familiar, please let us know.
>
> > On Dec 18, 4:31 am, nilsmerker wrote:
>
> > > Hi Matt,
>
> > > I have the same problem, I cannot access my feedburner adminstration
> > > anymore. We have twofeedslocated athttp://feeds.feedburner.com/umpcmagazin
> > > andhttp://feeds.feedburner.com/EinfachEee. I have stored a username
> > > with [email address] with a corresponding passwort. But none of
> > > this works. I have tried to regain my password with the "forgot
> > > password"-function but it said that there is no google-account for
> > > this login. So I made a new account for [email address] which now
> > > shows me an empty feedburner dashboard without anyfeeds.
>
> > > Could you please tell me, if [email address] is the right
> > > username for thefeedsabove? If not, is there any possibility to
> > > regain access to thesefeeds? Of course I may provide proof, that I am

AMiracleADay

Dec 29, 2009, 8:03:48 AM12/29/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
It is still the same email, or at least I still have that email (it's
not my primary email any more, but I can still receive messages
there).

Thank you very much.

LE

Dec 30, 2009, 3:01:18 PM12/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi Matt,

I have posted the following under 'General Services' - but it seems
that this is the right place. Hope you can help:

I have forgotten my login info to my feedburner account. My feed is
http://feeds.feedburner.com/louiseelgaard.

Could you please send me my login information to the email registered
with that account?

Thanks
LE

Matt S.

Dec 30, 2009, 9:12:26 PM12/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
That's strange; the m…@clickiate.com address you referenced should
display feeds, but it does not, as you mention. Let me see why that
might be and get back to you. Sorry for the holiday-induced delay.

On Dec 23, 6:46 am, nilsmerker wrote:
> Thanks Matt,
> but unfortunately this doesn't work. We have 11 email addresses on the
> @clickiate.com domain. I've tried them all. The only one working is
> [email address] (I type this as username at

Matt S.

Dec 30, 2009, 9:17:32 PM12/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
The old feedburner.com account that owns those feeds has a username
that begins with sw… and an associated email address on the
@hotmail.com domain. If you need additional assistance to claim it and
move these feeds to a Google Account, please let us know.

Matt S.

Dec 30, 2009, 9:26:59 PM12/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot help with Google Account access issues.
However, I can confirm the feed you reference below is owned by a
Google Account that uses an email address on the @louiseelgaard.dk
domain. Please use this account to sign in to feedburner.google.com
and manage your feed(s). If you need additional assistance determining
which Account you have used to manage your feeds, please let us
know.

On Dec 30, 12:01 pm, LE wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> I have posted the following under 'General Services' - but it seems
> that this is the right place. Hope you can help:
>
> I have forgotten my login info to my feedburner account. My feed ishttp://feeds.feedburner.com/louiseelgaard.

AMiracleADay

Dec 30, 2009, 10:00:14 PM12/30/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I'm still needing help, if you have time, Matt.
It is loading more messages.