最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

tamarab

未読、
2008/05/29 19:18:352008/05/29
To: FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi,

I get this error everytime I try and view my feed. It just says here
is the technical information.. and says this.. but nothing more.

HTTP Error Code: 500

Detail:

--------
Any ideas?
I really haven't changed any DNS, ect?

lotstolearn

未読、
2008/05/30 6:49:032008/05/30
To: FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi,
Every time I try to access My Feeds on Feedburner homepage, I get
this message........

Trouble at the mill!
(Some sort of problem occurred; we're terribly sorry for the hassle
it's causing you.)
Here is some additional technical detail about the problem you just
encountered:
HTTP Error Code: 500
Detail:
What to do?

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.14 for the Mac/ OS 10.3.9.
Blogging software: Blogger
My blog: http://zen-gaylife.blogspot.com/
My feedburner feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/zen-gaylife

I really don't know what to do next ??
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Beto

未読、
2008/05/30 7:02:032008/05/30
To: FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi,

I got the same HTTP-500 error message when I try to enter "My Feeds"
page on Feedburner homepage. But strangely enough, I can still access
"My Account" page. And I can also directly access every one of my
feeds' dashboards through their URLs: http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/dashboard?id=xxxxxxx
(luckly for me, their URLs are stored in my browser's history).

But I need to access the "My Feeds" page.

Thanks for any suggestion,
Beto

DrumforGod

未読、
2008/05/30 7:05:192008/05/30
To: FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I am also getting this same message when I try to access my feeds.

Trouble at the mill!
(Some sort of problem occurred; we're terribly sorry for the hassle
it's causing you.)
Here is some additional technical detail about the problem you just
encountered:
HTTP Error Code: 500
Detail:

I am using IE 7 on Vista SP1

My blog is http://kevinblackwell.blogspot.com
and my feedburner feed is http://feeds.feedburner.com/TravelingToHisBeat

I cannot access my Feedburner page although it appears that my feeds
are active.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送