Why is thr a sudden drop in number of my blog readers after migration of my account

imoracle

Jan 18, 2009, 3:31:43 PM1/18/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi,

I was told that feedburner is migrating accounts and i trusted and
clicked migrate. Now i see today my blog readers (chiklet count) has
fallen significantly.

Can anyone answer me here on this one?

Imoracle

David Burns

Jan 19, 2009, 3:51:41 AM1/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I think the migration hasnt gone as smoothly as we all hoped. I have
lost 2/3 of my subscribers and MyBrand has stopped working even though
I followed every step in their guide!

David

imoracle

Jan 19, 2009, 2:25:03 PM1/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
One thing is sure, I am not believing these google guys from now on. I
respect their services but they have lost faith after this one. I have
lost about 3/4 of my feed users. What the hell and I get no SLA's or
reply from the google officials.

I thought with migration going on they must be the most active guys
here, but alas they don't give a damn to our queries here.

Can someone atleast tell us the SLA's as till when can we get them
back. Or atleast is there any step by which I can revert back my
migration?

Regards,
Imoracle

imoracle

Jan 20, 2009, 3:03:50 PM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Is there any updates on this bug / error. Or please tell me if I have
lost all my feed counts and will never get them back?
May I know atleast some feed back from the moderators?

hipsternascar

Jan 20, 2009, 4:09:35 PM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
My subscriber numbers are down about 100 since the move. This is very
disappointing, as I was creeping up on 500 subscribers, but now I
appears that I have less than 400. What is going on??

imoracle

Jan 20, 2009, 4:44:26 PM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Even mine have gone down considerably and unfortunately no one is here
to reply. Why has this group been created then?

flatironnyc

Jan 20, 2009, 5:04:42 PM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
My number of subscribers has gone from 800 to 400 after migrating my
feeds from Feedburner to Google. Also, my "subscribe by email" no
longer works. WTF!

PLEASE ADVISE SOONEST.

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/blogspot/yUYj

ph

advicesisterA

Jan 20, 2009, 5:37:22 PM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
IS ANYONE ACTUALLY GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS HERE OR ARE WE ALL
JUST HERE TO VALIDATE THAT FACT THAT THERE ARE PROBLEMS AND GOOGLE
ISN'T HANDLING THEM!!

Sius

Jan 20, 2009, 6:14:10 PM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
We are experiencing the same problems too with a drop of about 2000
readers in only one day.

From the transfer to google account our feedburner link has changed a
lot of time in the last 2 weeks:

before: http://feeds.feedburner.com/feedmyapp
then: http://feedproxy.google.com/feedmyapp
now: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/feedmyapp

I don't now what's going on but hope they fix everything very soon.

Simone

amemenas

Jan 20, 2009, 10:25:24 PM1/20/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same happened to me. ALL OF MY EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS ARE GONE! My post was
not delivered today to my email list. I am LIVID!!! This is bs.

www.hipmomswhowork.com

eightgr

Jan 21, 2009, 1:55:42 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
SAme for me no answer 30% readers lost, no more google reader update,
no email delivery of my feed :
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ItsArtMagazineNewsDigitalArtAnimation3d2dVideoGamesSoftwareAndMore

Just wait and pray

Burak

Jan 21, 2009, 2:17:28 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
more than 30.000 lost in a week and looking for an explanation!
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/PopulerTeknoloji

On Jan 21, 8:55 am, eightgr wrote:
> SAme for me no answer 30% readers lost, no more google reader update,
> no email delivery of my feed :http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ItsArtMagazineNewsDigitalArtAnimation3d2...
>
> Just wait and pray

seanboy

Jan 21, 2009, 2:58:52 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I am having the same problem. I lost almost all of my subscribers.
WTH Google?

eightgr

Jan 21, 2009, 3:22:19 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Still not in 'Known Issues & Workarounds' , is it a joke?

imoracle

Jan 21, 2009, 4:30:44 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Well I am assuming they lost the data itself. People go around and
have a coffee, work hard and build up your subscribers again. And if
possible never click on any migration / up gradation links in future.
I trusted and I was wrong, you all trusted and were fooled.

I just hope someday I see my subscribers graph up there again.

imoracle

Jan 21, 2009, 4:31:47 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I can see about 100+ threads on this group all related to migration of
your account. And I don't see any support or solution in either of
them. Disappointing and not very googlish.

sesame

Jan 21, 2009, 10:22:42 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Mine has dropped too for the past 3 days. Google Feedfetcher not
reflected in the stats count apparently.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/VivaWoman
Message has been deleted

Marc Grabanski

Jan 21, 2009, 11:34:30 AM1/21/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
My guess is that the feed analytics is on the fritz while so many are
moving over. My readership count went down by 800 readers.

On Jan 21, 10:06 am, ccano54 wrote:
> I too have lost over 100 subscribers, and FeedFetcher no longer shows
> up in the stats after migrating my account. I would like a response
> from Google.

dhazard

Feb 10, 2009, 12:26:16 PM2/10/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Not too hard to figure out - morons chnaged ALL the feed addresses to
feeds2.feedburner.com/whatever - and they obviously didn't put any
forwarding in - IDIOTS!!!! Don't they have any clue how many problems
this just caused for me?? Where was the #$@%! warning that your feed
addresses would be CHANGED if you migrated.

Google really screwed the pooch on this one - just adding to my ever
expanding day of joy with idiot tech support across the land.

FIX IT NOW MORONS