Error 999 on Yahoo Pipes

Frenzis

Nov 5, 2009, 5:59:02 AM11/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
From november 5 all my feed retrieved from Yahoo pipes show a 999
error.

tolon

Nov 5, 2009, 7:48:24 AM11/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello.

I have the same problem. I want to create a new feed in feedburner
using a pipes RSS feed. The feed is correct (validated with
feedvalidator.org) but feedburner gives me an error:

An error occurred connecting to the URL: Error getting URL: 999 -
Unknown

We could not find a valid feed at that address. Here are some possible
reasons this might have happened: ....

phi-000

Nov 5, 2009, 10:00:58 AM11/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi. Yahoo! Pipes and Google Feedburner aren't playing together this
morning. I'm dealing with the same 999 error issue, and would really
like to see it resolved :)

CGD

Nov 5, 2009, 10:47:36 AM11/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same error here. Any update?

On Nov 5, 10:00 am, phi-000 wrote:
> Hi. Yahoo!Pipesand Google Feedburner aren't playing together this
> morning.  I'm dealing with the same 999 error issue, and would really
> like to see it resolved :)
>
> On Nov 5, 7:48 am, tolon wrote:
>

> > Hello.
>
> > I have the same problem. I want to create a new feed in feedburner
> > using apipesRSS feed. The feed is correct (validated with
> > feedvalidator.org) but feedburner gives me an error:
>
> > An error occurred connecting to the URL: Error getting URL: 999 -
> > Unknown
>
> > We could not find a valid feed at that address. Here are some possible
> > reasons this might have happened: ....
>
> > On Nov 5, 11:59 am, Frenzis wrote:
>
> > > From november 5 all my feed retrieved from Yahoopipesshow a 999
> > > error.- Hide quoted text -

phi-000

Nov 5, 2009, 8:39:27 PM11/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Has anyone made any progress resolving this? The last time this
happened Google collaborated with Yahoo! to address the problem.

Theresa

Nov 5, 2009, 8:52:17 PM11/5/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hello,

I am receiving the same Error Message since 5th of Nov 2009. All the
feeds from Yahoo Pipes within Feedburner are not working anymore and
are giving Error 999. Has anyone in this group reported this issue to
Google so far? Is this issue cropping due to Yahoo Pipes or due to
Google Feedburner? What is the root cause for this error message since
I have checked all my Yahoo Pipes and they are all working fine and do
not have any kind of errors in the Source RSS Feed.

Cheers
Theresa

On Nov 6, 8:39 am, phi-000 wrote:
> Has anyone made any progress resolving this?  The last time this
> happened Google collaborated with Yahoo! to address the problem.
>
> On Nov 5, 10:47 am, CGD wrote:
>

> > Sameerrorhere. Any update?
>
> > On Nov 5, 10:00 am, phi-000 wrote:
>
> > > Hi. Yahoo!Pipesand Google Feedburner aren't playing together this
> > > morning.  I'm dealing with the same999errorissue, and would really
> > > like to see it resolved :)

MacDynamite

Nov 6, 2009, 5:47:01 AM11/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I have the same problem since 4/11/09. It's really annoying!

Nautilus

Nov 6, 2009, 8:20:58 AM11/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Same here, I'd really like to see this fixed asap as well. Have had no
luck in contacting Google cause the 'contacting us' link redirects me
to the wrong page. :(
> >error.- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

MauriceVanUden

Nov 6, 2009, 8:21:20 AM11/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I have this problem too. Is there a solution coming up? Feeds from
Pipes don't work since several days!

Janakiram M.P.

Nov 6, 2009, 2:48:56 PM11/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Guys,

Same issue here. No point posting here as Feedburner has nothing to do
with this issue and it is yahoo with whom we have to be in touch. You
can find the URL to post an update on this here

http://discuss.pipes.yahoo.com/Message_Boards_for_Pipes/threadview?m=tm&bn=pip-genDiscuss&tid=2790&mid=2790&tof=1&frt=2

Please post back on the above thread so that Yahoo Pipes take it as a
priority

Thanks
Janakiram

Janakiram M.P.

Nov 6, 2009, 5:38:14 PM11/6/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hey Guys

This is the update I got from Yahoo Pipes Team.

"We have whitelisted all IPs that feedburner has provided to us. It's
possible that their IPs have changed and they havn't notified us of
the change.

As a result our rate limiters may be blocking the new IPs, hence the
reason for Pipes feeds not working in Feedburner.

I'll reach out to them and see if they have an updated list"

Feedburner Team : Please look into this issue at the earliest.

daniello

Nov 8, 2009, 5:07:43 AM11/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Still ERROR 999

kt

Nov 8, 2009, 12:21:41 PM11/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I am having this error as well, hoping it gets resolved soon!

ross cleaver

Nov 8, 2009, 4:53:29 PM11/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
same problem here!!! help

Eugene Gordin

Nov 8, 2009, 10:20:21 PM11/8/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I am having the same problem! No yahoo pipes urls are being allowed.
Ugh. Please fix this!

On Nov 8, 1:53 pm, ross cleaver wrote:
> same problem here!!! help

ross cleaver

Nov 9, 2009, 10:39:19 AM11/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
any news anyone FEEDBURNER - YAHOO sort this out!!!

ross cleaver

Nov 9, 2009, 10:44:49 AM11/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
actually the error message is different today

An error occurred connecting to the URL: Read timed out

any ideas anyone?

Eugene Gordin

Nov 9, 2009, 10:48:52 AM11/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
As of this morning, I'm still getting the same error 999 - http://grab.by/nKX

Luise

Nov 9, 2009, 11:38:58 AM11/9/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Our feed isn't updating automatically anymore, I didn't see anything
new since yesterday. When I tried the "resync Now" button in
Troubleshootize, we're getting the same error:

There is an issue that must be addressed with your source feed for the
feed "BridgeBlogging"

gascomm

Nov 10, 2009, 9:30:20 AM11/10/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
is this being addressed by anybody at either yahoo or google/
feedburner or are our feeds simply destined to waste?

ive not seen a single 'official' word on this.

very frustrating

MacDynamite

Nov 10, 2009, 11:25:02 AM11/10/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
It's really annoying and frustrating!!! The bug exists since 6 days
now and nobody seems to fix it!!??!!
> > Error getting URL: 999 - Unknown- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

MDH

Nov 10, 2009, 11:57:28 AM11/10/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
There's been official word from Yahoo - http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?prop=Pipes&fid=172346

They say the ball's in Google/Feedburner's court.
> > Error getting URL: 999 - Unknown- Hide quoted text -

Bolton Museum

Nov 12, 2009, 6:48:58 AM11/12/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi there just found this thread to while trying to find the answer to
the same problem.

I tried using a Yahoo Pipes feed in Feedburner today (12 November) and
got the same error:

On Nov 10, 4:57 pm, MDH wrote:
> There's been official word from Yahoo -http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?prop=Pipes&fid=172346

Bolton Museum

Nov 12, 2009, 6:54:49 AM11/12/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I forgot to say - other existing Yahoo Pipes feeds via Feedburner are
working fine. I just cannot set up a new Feedburner feed or edit an
existing one with a Pipes feed.

Theresa

Nov 13, 2009, 4:28:54 AM11/13/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Dear All,

Has there been any latest update from Google/Feedburner Team regarding
this ongoing issue which it seems is taking too long to be resolved.
Its already been 8 days now since the trouble surfaced.

WAKE UP Yahoo Pipes Team!!!! Take this issue on urgent priority and
come up with a quick resolution for the same at the earliest possible.
I have never ever seen such a poor customer service support in my
entire life where for 8 days a small issue cannot be resolved.

Theresa

On Nov 12, 6:54 pm, Bolton Museum wrote:
> I forgot to say - other existing Yahoo Pipes feeds via Feedburner are
> working fine. I just cannot set up a new Feedburner feed or edit an
> existing one with a Pipes feed.
>
> On Nov 12, 11:48 am, Bolton Museum wrote:
>

> > Hi there just found this thread to while trying to find the answer to
> > the same problem.
>
> > I tried using a Yahoo Pipes feed in Feedburner today (12 November) and
> > got the sameerror:
>
> > "Anerroroccurred connecting to the URL:Errorgetting URL:999-
> > Unknown"
>
> > On Nov 10, 4:57 pm, MDH wrote:
>
> > > There's been official word from Yahoo -http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?prop=Pipes&fid=172346
>
> > > They say the ball's in Google/Feedburner's court.

potholeskinny

Nov 13, 2009, 11:06:48 AM11/13/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I gave up on this and switched my feeds over to http://feedrinse.com/
All feeds are now working again.

On Nov 13, 4:28 am, Theresa wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Has there been any latest update from Google/Feedburner Team regarding
> this ongoing issue which it seems is taking too long to be resolved.
> Its already been 8 days now since the trouble surfaced.
>
> WAKE UPYahooPipesTeam!!!! Take this issue on urgent priority and
> come up with a quick resolution for the same at the earliest possible.
> I have never ever seen such a poor customer service support in my
> entire life where for 8 days a small issue cannot be resolved.
>
> Theresa
>
> On Nov 12, 6:54 pm, Bolton Museum wrote:
>
> > I forgot to say - other existingYahooPipesfeeds via Feedburner are
> > working fine. I just cannot set up a new Feedburner feed or edit an
> > existing one with aPipesfeed.
>
> > On Nov 12, 11:48 am, Bolton Museum wrote:
>
> > > Hi there just found this thread to while trying to find the answer to
> > > the same problem.
>
> > > I tried using aYahooPipesfeed in Feedburner today (12 November) and
> > > got the sameerror:
>
> > > "Anerroroccurred connecting to the URL:Errorgetting URL:999-
> > > Unknown"

ross cleaver

Nov 14, 2009, 6:02:09 AM11/14/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
are you sure, i'm getting 999 error on feedrinse feeds now as well

On Nov 13, 4:06 pm, potholeskinny wrote:
> I gave up on this and switched my feeds over tohttp://feedrinse.com/

oliezekat

Nov 18, 2009, 9:58:40 AM11/18/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I tried several Web services...

WHY ONLY FEEDBURNER COULDN'T FETCH YAHOO! PIPES ???

Yahoo! Team study this problem since several days/weeks. They made
everything they could do as they announced...

WHY GOOGLE TEAM ANNOUNCED NOTHING ???

Is it time to SWITCH ?

On 13 nov, 10:28, Theresa wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Has there been any latest update from Google/Feedburner Team regarding
> this ongoing issue which it seems is taking too long to be resolved.
> Its already been 8 days now since the trouble surfaced.
>
> WAKE UP YahooPipesTeam!!!! Take this issue on urgent priority and
> come up with a quick resolution for the same at the earliest possible.
> I have never ever seen such a poor customer service support in my
> entire life where for 8 days a small issue cannot be resolved.
>
> Theresa
>
> On Nov 12, 6:54 pm, Bolton Museum wrote:
>
> > I forgot to say - other existing YahooPipesfeeds via Feedburner are
> > working fine. I just cannot set up a new Feedburner feed or edit an
> > existing one with aPipesfeed.
>
> > On Nov 12, 11:48 am, Bolton Museum wrote:
>
> > > Hi there just found this thread to while trying to find the answer to
> > > the same problem.
>
> > > I tried using a YahooPipesfeed in Feedburner today (12 November) and

Christer

Nov 19, 2009, 5:10:08 AM11/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
Hi,

I ran into the problem as well. I've made a solution/fix/hack that
works so far for me.

Read my take on it here:
http://www.christer.dk/post/How-to-settle-the-dispute-between-Google-Feedburner-and-Yahoo-Pipes-yourself.aspx

Kind regards,
Christer Østergaard

Christer

Nov 19, 2009, 5:10:40 AM11/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services

Bolton Museum

Nov 19, 2009, 10:57:28 AM11/19/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
For info:

http://discuss.pipes.yahoo.com/Message_Boards_for_Pipes/threadview?m=tm&bn=pip-DeveloperHelp&tid=11209&mid=11274&tof=1&rt=2&frt=2&off=1

Shortcode if the above doesn't work: http://bit.ly/lkmMP

It seems that Yahoo might be on it - it's worth noting that Yahoo
staff have been quite proactive over on their discussion boards and
have at least explained what is happening (Google are partly to blame
as it happens).

Best Wishes
Perry