Othello 的界面修改意见

1 view

Yuan Yijun

Aug 19, 2007, 12:56:07 AM8/19/07
to Zhicheng Miao, fedora-cn
Hi, Miaomiao

我做了个图,你看看。

就是尽量把需要的东西放到显眼的位置,把很大的选项对话框拆分到菜单里。可不可以做到不必重启?

BTW, 还有个 bug 就是它总是会置顶窗口,无论是不是 active,很讨厌的 bug。

Thanks.

--
bbbush ^_^

othello-UI-design-proposal-for-hellwolf.png

Yuan Yijun

Aug 19, 2007, 1:02:06 AM8/19/07
to Zhicheng Miao, fedora-cn
在 07-8-19,Yuan Yijun<bbbus...@gmail.com> 写道:

> Hi, Miaomiao
>
> 我做了个图,你看看。
>
> 就是尽量把需要的东西放到显眼的位置,把很大的选项对话框拆分到菜单里。可不可以做到不必重启?

嗯,写错了一点东西,应该是"重新加载/扫描机器人插件",同时还要给个设置插件路径的机会。

--
bbbush ^_^

ZC Miao

Aug 20, 2007, 11:18:32 PM8/20/07
to Yuan Yijun, fedora-cn
On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 12:56 +0800, Yuan Yijun wrote:
> Hi, Miaomiao
>
> 我做了个图,你看看。
>
> 就是尽量把需要的东西放到显眼的位置,把很大的选项对话框拆分到菜单里。可不可以做到不必重启?

原谅我这个UI白痴吧,有空的时候再弄这个,等我有了N800,就有动力移植过去顺
便改好点了 :D

> BTW, 还有个 bug 就是它总是会置顶窗口,无论是不是 active,很讨厌的 bug。

这个似乎是我刻意为之的feature lol

--
ZC Miao (hellwol...@gmail.com)
Blog http://hellwolf.cublog.cn

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0x6B174C6F

McGowan's Madison Avenue Axiom:
If an item is advertised as "under $50", you can bet it's not $19.95.

Allen Chen

Aug 22, 2007, 8:37:52 AM8/22/07
to fedo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Fedora Daily Package(Chinese Translation) non proxy access from my domain/site!
Please notice your fedora friend and Thanks!

http://www.a3linux.net/

--
Best
  Regards!

Allen Chen<al...@a3linux.net>

MP: 86-13641719441
Site: http://www.A3Linux.Net/
MSN: a3l...@hotmail.com
Skype: a3linux

If the original messages is signed or encrypted,
the GnuPG Public Key could be found following this link
PGP: http://www.a3linux.net/allen/allen.asc Or it will be
attached, which can be used to verify/decrypt.

Xin Zhen

Aug 24, 2007, 12:20:16 PM8/24/07
to fedo...@googlegroups.com
在 2007-08-22三的 20:37 +0800,Allen Chen写道:

> Hi All,
>
> Fedora Daily Package(Chinese Translation) non proxy access from my
> domain/site!
> Please notice your fedora friend and Thanks!
>
> http://www.a3linux.net/

好。