Fire modeling community gathering and PyroSim/Pathfinder demonstration.

Bryan Klein

Sep 20, 2010, 12:24:46 PM9/20/10
to FDS and Smokeview Discussions
Hello FDS-SMV Community,

Join us, Brian Hardeman and Bryan Klein from Thunderhead Engineering,
on Tuesday October 5th, 2010 at 7 PM after the SFPE Engineering
Technology Reception in the 'Iberville Room' of the Astor Crowne Plaza
Hotel in New Orleans, LA. Enjoy an open bar and friendly conversation
while we demonstrate some of PyroSim and Pathfinder's most advanced
features and answer any questions that you may have about these
applications.

This is a great opportunity to meet with colleagues, learn about how
to make your FDS model development more efficient and to discuss
issues related to fire modeling with the developers of PyroSim and
Pathfinder.

There is no cost or obligation to attend, we are only interested in
gathering together members of the fire modeling community and
improving our understanding of what you want in the tools you use to
meet your professional needs. Please note that free 60-day Licenses
for PyroSim and Pathfinder will be given away to those who attend the
event.

A basic outline of the event follows:
7 PM - Welcome Remarks, Begin PyroSim Demonstration
7:30 - Open floor for questions and discussion of FDS and PyroSim.
8 PM - Begin Pathfinder Demonstration
8:30 - Open floor for questions and discussion for Pathfinder and FDS
+Evac.
9 PM - Thank you for attending.

We hope to see you all there, and feel free to pass this information
along to others who might be interested.

- Bryan Klein
kl...@thunderheadeng.com
Product Manager for PyroSim/Pathfinder