Reviews

Alan, WB6ZQZ

Apr 10, 2010, 11:50:49 AM4/10/10
to FDLog
Reviews on FDLog can be posted here or on eham.net

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/5135

Alan, WB6ZQZ

Apr 10, 2010, 12:42:42 PM4/10/10
to FDLog
Here is one review I brought from the old forums:

Hi Alan, Love this program.. Have used it for the past few FD's and it
is just great. This year I will be coordinating field day from our
local NWS office and had an idea for you to add to the wish list. Web
page stats.. With cell data cards and the like ever more present in
field day a way to publish stats of how our FD is going to a web site
would help with promotion and bragging of how things are going. Even
if it showed status of what bands/modes even current freq ( yea that
may need users to input ) would be even make it more interactive. Like
i said i love the program i visit other field day sites just to see
how other groups are doing and to take a break from our own site and
preach about the program.. Especially when i see computers setup for
logging and stations are in different tents n such.. With no real-time
dupe checking or knowing who is one what band ( especially true when
you have a few multi-band rigs at the same site ) I just also go guys
you need to get FDlog going at your site for next year and just list
the features and say if you need any help getting it going just ask..
The program is truly one of a kind with its network based
decentralised database approach..

Fred Moses - W8FSM
fr...@moses.bz