July Meeting

Tim Bertram

Jul 9, 2014, 3:55:48 PM7/9/14
to fdl...@googlegroups.com
I'm unable to make it this evening for the meeting.  As far as I know the room is still reserved if anybody would like to get together.

-Tim

Joshua M. Cowles

Jul 9, 2014, 4:00:40 PM7/9/14
to fdl...@googlegroups.com
Have to help out with AV at the city council mtg at the library, so I'm out as well.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Tim Bertram <bert...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm unable to make it this evening for the meeting.  As far as I know the room is still reserved if anybody would like to get together.

-Tim

Bill

Jul 9, 2014, 4:28:46 PM7/9/14
to fdl...@googlegroups.com
My wife started supper, I better stay home and eat with her. Soo I will not make it. :-(
   Bill