Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Kasper Souren

não lida,
20 de abr. de 2006, 11:44:3420/04/2006
para fbre...@googlegroups.com
Very often when I press the fullscreen button to switch between full
screen mode and normal mode (or vice versa) FBReader sees 2 events
coming from the button and switches rapidly to the other mode and
back. Maybe there could be a little delay before accepting another
event from the full screen button?

Marius Gedminas

não lida,
20 de abr. de 2006, 12:41:5420/04/2006
para fbre...@googlegroups.com

It is even more fun if you press and hold the fullscreen button: the
active application starts switching between fullscreen and regular modes
rapidly. I've seen this with other applications on the Nokia 770, not
just FBReader.

Marius Gedminas
--
11. Are you at least tracking the number of users of retchmail?

As far as I know, retchmail has exactly three users.
-- http://open.nit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=RetchMail

signature.asc

Kasper Souren

não lida,
20 de abr. de 2006, 12:50:4720/04/2006
para fbre...@googlegroups.com
> It is even more fun if you press and hold the fullscreen button: the
> active application starts switching between fullscreen and regular modes
> rapidly. I've seen this with other applications on the Nokia 770, not
> just FBReader.

I only experienced it with FBReader. Maybe because it's so damn
fast compared to for instance the browser. :)

Marius Gedminas

não lida,
21 de abr. de 2006, 06:04:1221/04/2006
para fbre...@googlegroups.com

You're right -- the builtin applications do not keep toggling fullscreen
mode if I keep the button pressed. However osso-xterm has this bug too.

Marius Gedminas
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
mathematics and those who don't.

signature.asc
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor