Subversion Access to FarCry Core/CMS/Plugins down

modius

Aug 3, 2009, 1:29:46 AM8/3/09
to farcry-dev
Folks,

CVSDude, our subversion hosts, are in the middle of migrating our
repo's to their new server infrastructure. We had hoped this would be
a seamless exercise... unfortunately, there appears to have been a few
problems with the migration. Until further notice you should consider
the FarCry repo's to be offline and unavailable. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

I'll post again when they are back online, with instructions on how to
hook up to the new repo locations and so on.

Best regards,

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/

AJ Mercer

Aug 4, 2009, 4:29:14 AM8/4/09
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
any updates?

2009/8/3 modius <mod...@gmail.com>

--
AJ Mercer
Web Log: http://webonix.net

modius

Aug 4, 2009, 4:58:54 AM8/4/09
to farcry-dev
On Aug 3, 3:29 pm, modius <mod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> CVSDude, our subversion hosts, are in the middle of migrating our
> repo's to their new server infrastructure.  We had hoped this would be
> a seamless exercise... unfortunately, there appears to have been a few
> problems with the migration.  Until further notice you should consider
> the FarCry repo's to be offline and unavailable.  Apologies for the
> inconvenience.

SVN migration is complete. May be the odd security permission issue
till we bed things down. Please let us know if you have trouble
accessing any part of the repository.

All URL's should be replaced with this repo location:
https://modius.svn.cvsdude.com/farcry

All project folders are relative to this root. For example, the p520
branch for FarCry 5.2.x is available here:
https://modius.svn.cvsdude.com/farcry/core/branches/p520/

You can re-checkout or use the "relocate" command if your SVN client
supports.

Knut

Aug 5, 2009, 11:08:29 AM8/5/09
to farcry-dev
Hi Geoff,

sorry, but for the SVN "https://modius.svn.cvsdude.com/farcry" or
"https://modius.svn.cvsdude.com/farcry/core/branches/p520/ " is a
"user" and a "password" required !

No chance to relocate the SVNs without the required user data !

-- Knut

modius

Aug 5, 2009, 7:03:29 PM8/5/09
to farcry-dev
On Aug 4, 6:58 pm, modius <mod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SVN migration is complete.  May be the odd security permission issue
> till we bed things down.  Please let us know if you have trouble
> accessing any part of the repository.
>
> All URL's should be replaced with this repo location:https://modius.svn.cvsdude.com/farcry
>
> All project folders are relative to this root.  For example, the p520
> branch for FarCry 5.2.x is available here:https://modius.svn.cvsdude.com/farcry/core/branches/p520/
>
> You can re-checkout or use the "relocate" command if your SVN client
> supports.

Looks like the ACL settings did not come across with anonymous
activated -- safety measure. Have reset the repo ACL -- you should
have anonymous read-only access back.

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/

AJ Mercer

Aug 5, 2009, 7:23:58 PM8/5/09
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
yep :-)

AJ Mercer

Aug 14, 2009, 4:23:33 AM8/14/09
to farcr...@googlegroups.com
Trying to checkout
    https://modius.svn.cvsdude.com/farcry/distro/community/trunk/
has the following errors

Command: Checkout from https://modius.svn.cvsdude.com/farcry/distro/community/trunk, revision HEAD, Fully recursive, Externals included
Added: C:\Documents and Settings\amercer\Desktop\farcry520\plugins
Added: C:\Documents and Settings\amercer\Desktop\farcry520\skeletons
Added: C:\Documents and Settings\amercer\Desktop\farcry520\projects
Added: C:\Documents and Settings\amercer\Desktop\farcry520\index.cfm
Updated: C:\Documents and Settings\amercer\Desktop\farcry520
External failed: C:\Documents and Settings\amercer\Desktop\farcry520\core
Error: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem
External failed: C:\Documents and Settings\amercer\Desktop\farcry520\plugins\farcrycms
Error: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem
External failed: C:\Documents and Settings\amercer\Desktop\farcry520\plugins\farcrygreybox
Error: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem
External failed: C:\Documents and Settings\amercer\Desktop\farcry520\skeletons\mollio
Error: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem
Completed: At revision: 4622