Mousewheel options

Ilir

Mar 26, 2012, 11:42:41 PM3/26/12
to fancybox
Hi to all,

Are there any mousewheel settings in fancybox. My gallery responds to
the mouse scrolling but images go forward only (even when I scroll
backwards). Is there any setting that might have caused this, or what
am I doing wrong? I have followed all instructions upon installing.

Thanks for your help.

JFK

Mar 27, 2012, 10:05:09 PM3/27/12
to fancybox
did you load the mousewheel jQuery plugin?
you need that plugin to allow gallery navigation back and forth using
the mouse wheel

Ivan N

Apr 2, 2012, 8:54:51 AM4/2/12
to fancybox
I have the same probleme using jquery 1.7.2
I noticed that the wheel works great if you replace the jquery by this
one
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/
libs/jquery/1.4/jquery.min.js"></script>

JFK

Apr 2, 2012, 8:32:55 PM4/2/12
to fancybox
maybe you also need to upgrade the version of the jQuery mousewheel
plugin to work with jQuery v1.7.x
the version included with fancybox v1.3.4 download was v3.0.4 but a
the latest is v3.0.6