RE: Altering the rollover position

Gary

May 1, 2010, 5:42:30 PM5/1/10
to fancybox
I have edited the position of my next and previous button in the css.
I also altered the graphic from a arrow to the word next and prev.
I moved the nav to sit underneath the image area and also made the nav
appear constantly, the problem is now that if you try and click the
next button it does not work, it only works whilst you hover over the
right hand side of the image area. If anyone knows what the hell I am
going on about I would very much welcome some advice.

Cheers

JFK

May 3, 2010, 3:22:30 PM5/3/10
to fancybox
is because actually you moved the position of the next and previous
buttons
#fancybox-left-ico, #fancybox-right-ico

but not the position of the clickable area
#fancybox-left, #fancybox-right

so you either, move the clickable area to the same position of your
buttons:
height: 30px and margin-top: 100%
or make it bigger to include them

in other words, your buttons now have a margin-top o f 100% so they
are out of the clickable area .... you may want to increase the height
of #fancybox-left, #fancybox-right to 100% + the height of your
buttons (30px) ... you may have to calculate what percentage those
buttons represent