最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

ZeB

未読、
2009/06/23 4:41:142009/06/23
To: fancybox
Hi,

First thanks for your good work with this plug-in.

But, i encountered a bug while using it, here's how it happens :

1 - open a FancyBox with the gallery option (for arrows displayin')
2 - close it
3 - now press the right or left arrow key (left arrow will make the
bug appear only if you navigate at least until the second image
displayed in gallery)
4 - the FancyBox pops-up !

Then i hope it's a bug, not a feature :^P Cause it's quite confusing !
Firstly i thought it was my bad, cause i'm using arrow KeyPress
scripts. But i deactivated them, and bug's still here. Moreover, at
least someone else encoutered a similar bug here :
http://dougal.gunters.org/blog/2009/06/15/plugin-fancybox-gallery-0-3-1/comment-page-1#comment-166738

More info :
5 - Now i open a FancyBox (from the same page) without the gallery
option.
6 - I close it
7 - i press any arrow key and the bug won't show up (until i open
again the FancyBox with the gallery option).

Here's a demo : http://www.trivandanam.net/seb/v5/
(go to the portfolio section, click on diaporama images in the bottom
part of the page, that will display a FancyBox gallery. You can
display a simple FancyBox by clicking on "Crédits" down on page or by
pressing the R key)

Thx in advance for a possible fix :^)

ZeB

未読、
2009/06/23 7:29:112009/06/23
To: fancybox
Well, my demo is useless, the bug happens too on your example page :
http://fancy.klade.lv/example
(just in case you were wondering if the bug could be related to other
side scripts used in my demo)

JFK

未読、
2009/06/23 14:35:332009/06/23