Impossible to link different ! Help

PRINCE

May 26, 2009, 11:42:30 AM5/26/09
to fancybox
hi,
are Italian, so I apologize for my bad English, I hope you will
understand.

If I want to open a different link from the gallery
fancybox...example: <a href="file.zip"> click here for download </ a>,
instead of downloading, the script try to open the gallery fancybox.
how can you solve?

I think the problem is the failure parameter on individual pictures
( "rel =" ""), while groups exist parameter (rel = "group")

Please solve...

JFK

May 26, 2009, 3:12:49 PM5/26/09
to fancybox
most probably (surely) you have

$("a").fancybox();

it will try to open ANY <a href=""></a> you may have

so add a CLASS to those elements you want to open with fancybox only
and leave without a class (or a different one) those you don't want to
open with fancy box

so set

$("a.yesopen").fancybox();

and

<a class="yesopen" href=""></a> //this will open in a fancybox
<a class="doggy" href=""></a> //this will not

Iván Martínez

Feb 29, 2012, 4:41:44 PM2/29/12
to fanc...@googlegroups.com
Where is that???????????? Hellppp