Using Fancybox for Wordpress with area-Tag

john-vogel

May 16, 2010, 3:50:34 PM5/16/10
to fancybox
Hi!

This is my blog: http://www.europareise2010.de/

I installed the Fancybox for Wordpress-Plugin.
In the header I have three pics which are linked to its originals with
the area-tag. Now I want the originals to open with fancybook, but i
don't know how to manage this. I created rel="fancybook" and
class="fancybook" tags in the area-tags, but this didnt work.

Can anyone help me please? Thanks!

Greets
John

JFK

May 17, 2010, 3:18:20 AM5/17/10
to fancybox
there is a workaround for versions v1.2.x but difficult to apply to
wordpress plug-in since you require to have the non-minimized version
of the script (the wordpress plug-in uses the minimized version)
http://groups.google.com/group/fancybox/browse_thread/thread/61046e3b123dab45

we have limited support for the wordpress plug-in in this forum since
it is an independent development from a third party

john-vogel

May 22, 2010, 5:59:06 AM5/22/10
to fancybox
So, when i manually add Fancybox to my blog, its possible?