Fancybox showing up UNDER javascript nav menu

Todd

Jun 9, 2009, 10:34:30 AM6/9/09
to fancybox, todd....@nisc.coop
Hello all. Does anyone know how I can force fancybox to show up on
top of every item on the page? Kind of like a z-index? I have a
javascript nav menu that was created using AllWebMenus Pro. It always
shows up on top of my fancybox? Is there a setting I can change to
either make fancybox show up over the menu....or a way to make the
menu show up under the fancybox?

Here is the code...image in the middle of the page is the fancybox
image.

http://www.nisc.coop/NewWebSite/iVUE/Telecom/EandO/Scheduler-fancybox.htm

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Thanks...

Todd

Forrest Gump

Jun 9, 2009, 10:44:22 AM6/9/09
to fancybox
Check z-index(s) in your jquery.fancybox.css. The value of
div#fancy_overlay is 30. Try to increase all 14 z-index(s)

Andreas

Todd

Jun 9, 2009, 11:08:40 AM6/9/09
to fancybox