facebox empty in IE and opera

groovecoder

Apr 27, 2009, 5:42:21 PM4/27/09
to facebox
I'm having a really weird issue where facebox is opening empty in
Internet Explorer and Opera; fine in Firefox.

Anyone know this issue and potential fixes?

Thanks,
-L

Erdinc Akkaya

Apr 28, 2009, 4:26:59 AM4/28/09
to fac...@googlegroups.com
versions? code? can you explain a bit more?

groovecoder

Apr 29, 2009, 10:39:39 AM4/29/09
to facebox
IE 8 and IE 7
Opera 9.50
facebox 1.2

I can only say that the facebox opens with nothing except the close
link in it. The relevant code is this:

jQuery('#cca_nomination_help').facebox();

<a class="help" id="cca_nomination_help_link" rel="facebox"
href="#cca_nomination_help">Nomination&nbsp;Help</a>

<h2>SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards 2009 Nomination Help</h2>

-L