Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

mostafa eslami

no leída,
30 ene 2008, 5:11:4130/1/08
a face...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,
I am looking for  face recognition and face detection(no matter which algorithm) resource (implementation)
and source code in c /c++,
can anyone give me a suggest;

 Regards ,
 Mostafa Eslami Baladeh

Jan Mazanec

no leída,
30 ene 2008, 11:56:1230/1/08
a face...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Try OpenCV library (http://opencvlibrary.sourceforge.net/) - there
should be Face recognition and also face detection algorithms
implemented - I heard it is very well documented :)
...this guy used it to implement face detection in real-time video:
http://www.ktl.elf.stuba.sk/~beszedes/home/index.php?page=software-download
For implementation of face recognition algorithms try also this one:
http://www.cs.colostate.edu/evalfacerec/
..and of course browse also face-rec.org :)

Greetings,
JM

--
S pozdravom / BEST greetings,
Jan Mazanec

Local BEST Group Bratislava
------------------------------
e-mail/jabber/gtalk: jmaz...@gmail.com
tel: +421 904 411 241
(ICQ, MSN & Skype on demand)
www.best.stuba.sk

mostafa eslami

no leída,
30 ene 2008, 15:55:4030/1/08
a face...@googlegroups.com
Thanks jan,

We can share,
So...
We can feel

Flavio Bernardotti

no leída,
30 ene 2008, 16:20:5530/1/08
a mostafa eslami,face...@googlegroups.com

Ciao mostafa,

http://www.bernardotti.it/portal/showthread.php?t=2354

Bernardotti Flavio

Spalto Marengo, 3 - 15100 Alessandria - Italy

Video direct : +39 392 4376614   Direct : +39 380 7097051

Skype: flavio58

mailto:fla...@bernardotti.it

http://www.bernardotti.it

mano arun

no leída,
30 ene 2008, 22:50:1630/1/08
a face...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
Greetings!
I am looking for Face recognition using Probabilistic similarity measure(Bayes rule)
 method used by B. Moghaddam and A. Pentland in MATLAB
Can anyone help me!
Thanks in advance!
--
If you cannot be a poet, be the poem

– manoarun

Flavio Bernardotti

no leída,
31 ene 2008, 2:12:2931/1/08
a mostafa eslami

Ciao mostafa,

in data mercoledì 30 gennaio 2008, alle ore 11.11, hai scritto:

See here

http://www.bernardotti.it/portal/showthread.php?t=2354

In this forum there are many sectionb about computer vision with many source :

Reti neuronali - Neural network

OpenCV

Visione artificiale - Computer vision

Sintesi vocale e interpretazione parlato - Speech interpretation

Trattamento immagini - Image handling

Matlab

Sviluppo software per AI e CV - Ai and CV development

Riconoscimento e tracciamento - Recognition and tracking

Videosorveglianze - Videosurveillance

Terahertz e metodi rilevazione immagini

Computer vision sources

There are other sections asAdvanced Hardware Hacking

Advanced HIGHTECH Hacking

TEMPEST

This is a italian/english language forum.

Many topics are english

At page TOP there is GOOGLE translator to translate english documents in italian or otger languages and italian documents in other alnguages as english.

Into OPENCV section there are 1,741 messages with Sources from china, taiwan, Brasil, russian that I searched with original translated words on local GOOGLE.

An Example ?

There is a very OK fac recognition package.

His name is AUTOFARO.

Try to search it in Google.com .....

Many documents are not showed by local search engine because there are some strange characters ....

If tou want search alla documents on brasislian site about face recognition try to use google.br using '

Face reconhecimento'

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar