Manual Eye Coordinates for Labeled Faces In The Wild (LFW)

David Bolme

May 4, 2011, 5:25:05 PM5/4/11
to face...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to get the LFW dataset working with some of our algorithms. I was wondering if anyone has manually selected eye coordinates for the original LFW images. I am trying to do color processing so the commercially aligned faces will not work because they are all grayscale.

Thanks,
Dave

---
David Bolme
Computer Science Department - 1873
Colorado State Univerisity
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1873

www: http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~bolme

hulijo

May 5, 2011, 3:55:41 AM5/5/11
to Face Recognition Research Community
David,
you probably need the coordinates of all the images in the LFW
dataset. For my work I have manully labeled the first 600 images or
so. If that is enough for your purposes please let me know and I will
mail you the markup data.

Regards,

Vito

Nikolay Degtyarev

May 5, 2011, 7:28:29 AM5/5/11
to Face Recognition Research Community
I have manually labeled LFW. See your Email.

P.S. It's nice to see that you are working in this area again.

Y.X.Liang

May 5, 2011, 9:58:20 AM5/5/11
to face...@googlegroups.com
Hi Degtyarev,

Would you like to forward a copy to me? I am also working on the LFW now. I use the LFW-Cropped version and the result is not satisfied.

Yihsiung

Ali Yamuç

May 5, 2011, 10:54:15 AM5/5/11
to face...@googlegroups.com
Would you like to forward a copy to me? I am also working on the LFW.

Thank you,

Ali

2011/5/5 Y.X.Liang <liangy...@gmail.com>:

--
Ali Yamuç

Nikolay Degtyarev

May 5, 2011, 12:33:56 PM5/5/11
to Face Recognition Research Community
Guys, It is available at: http://lda.tsu.tula.ru/FD/lfw_eyes.zip I
hope it is what you need. If you mentioned some mislabeling, plz let
me know.

David Bolme

May 5, 2011, 12:49:21 PM5/5/11
to face...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Nikolay and Vito for volunteering data. I have also posted Nikolay's data online at:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/pyvision/index.php?title=Eye_Picker

I have done a lot of work on locating facial landmarks. My intention for this page is that it become a one-stop-shop for all facial landmark data. I also have links to many image annotation tools. If you know of a dataset or tool that is missing from these lists please contact me through email with the relevant data and URLs.

---