[Caml-list] Job offer in Paris / web programming in ocaml

William Le Ferrand

Aug 21, 2010, 6:35:55 PM8/21/10
to O'Caml Mailing List, ocs...@sympa.mancoosi.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Dear all,

Sorry for spoiling the list, but hypios is seeking for OCaml
developers to join its technical division in Paris for a 60 days
mission. It consists in developing an open innovation platform for a
famous international firm, from the 15th of september to the 15th of
november.

Familiarity with the ocsigen framework would be a plus, but ocaml
developers learn quickly don't they ;) ?

Permanent positions are also available.

We'll take at our charge all the expenses and we provide a nice
package; if you are interested please get in touch with me by mail at
wil...@hypios.com or by phone at +33 6 31 27 18 55.

About hypios:

hypios.com uses intelligent crowdsourcing to help organizations solve
Research & Development (R&D) problems. The 120,000 “Solvers” on its
platform, representing diverse disciplines and industries, hailing
from over 150 countries. “Seekers” can post R&D problems to the
network and select a deadline and a price for the “Solver.” hypios is
only paid when solutions are found. Our website :
http://www.hypios.com

--
William Le Ferrand
VP Engineering @hypios