[Caml-list] Decent Java parser written in Ocml?

Sung Kim

Oct 17, 2008, 2:19:37 AM10/17/08
to caml...@yquem.inria.fr, Hakjoo Oh
Hi All,

Currently I'm looking for a Java parser. Is there anyone aware of a
decent Java source code parser written in Ocaml?

Thanks in advance,
Sung Kim

Robert Pickering

Oct 17, 2008, 3:28:35 AM10/17/08
to hun...@gmail.com, caml...@yquem.inria.fr, pro...@ropas.snu.ac.kr
There's the "Fjavac: a functional Java compiler": http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~stevez/stse-work/javac/index.html

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but I maybe you can make use of just the parsing modules?
Cheers,Rob