[Caml-list] The GHC hackathon: 14,15 September 2006, Portland

Simon Peyton-Jones

Jun 21, 2006, 11:40:05 AM6/21/06
to has...@haskell.org, GHC users, cvs...@haskell.org, caml...@inria.fr
Friends

After some encouragement at last year's ICFP, Simon and I are going to
run a GHC hackathon, in Portland, just before ICFP this September
(14-15th). It'll be held at Galois's offices, in Beaverton; we're very
grateful to Galois for hosting the meeting. The details are here:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Hackathon

If you are interested in finding out a bit about how GHC works inside,
then you should find the hackathon fun. It will certainly be informal
and interactive. GHC is a 100% open-source project, and the more
people that are involved the better it goes.

If you think you might come, please take a look at the above page, and
let us know by registering.

See you soon!

Simon