[Caml-list] Announcing the Jane Street Summer Project 2009

1 view

yminsky

Jan 31, 2009, 2:47:27 PM1/31/09
to Caml List
I'm pleased to announce the Jane Street Summer Project for 2009.

The JSSP is really just a new name for the OCaml Summer Project, where the
change in name reflects a change in scope. While maintaining a focus on
OCaml, we're also accepting proposals for other functional programming
languages.

We've also made some changes to the funding structure which we think will
make it easier for faculty members and students in the US to take part.

The project blog can be found here:

http://janestreetsummer.com

and the project FAQ can be found here:

http://ocaml.janestreet.com/?q=node/57