[Caml-list] [ANN] XmlRpc-Light 0.6.1

Dave Benjamin

Jan 29, 2009, 10:02:51 AM1/29/09
to Caml List
Hello,

I have released a new version of XmlRpc-Light, version 0.6.1. It is
available on Google Code at the following location:

http://code.google.com/p/xmlrpc-light/

[Note to package maintainers: I would greatly appreciate if you could
include the examples directory somewhere under /usr/share/doc in your
next distribution. Thanks!]

XmlRpc-Light is an XML-RPC client and server library written in OCaml.
It requires Xml-Light and Ocamlnet 2.

New in version 0.6.1

* [1] WordPress example updated to support all new RPC methods in
[2] WordPress 2.7, including reading and writing of comments and
options, timezone-safe date-time handling, and page and post status
lists
* New example code: [3] complete set of bindings to [4] UbiGraph, an
interactive 3D graph rendering and animation engine
* Support for int32 type and lazy multicall clients with "genclient"
code-generation tool
* New utility function, [5] XmlRpc.serve_message, enables building
custom servers that efficiently map between other structured
serialization formats

1. http://wordpress.org/
2. http://codex.wordpress.org/Version_2.7
3. http://xmlrpc-light.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/examples/ubigraph/
4. http://ubietylab.net/ubigraph/
5.
http://xmlrpc-light.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/xmlrpc-light/html/XmlRpc.html#VALserve_message

By the way, at the time of writing, it would appear that
xmlrpc.com, the official homepage of XML-RPC, is completely offline.
XML-RPC is dead! Long live XML-RPC! =)

Cheers,
Dave