[Caml-list] OCaml job at MyLife

Martin Jambon

Apr 1, 2009, 4:23:27 PM4/1/09
to OCaml Mailing List, ocam...@mylife.com
MyLife, a people search engine, is seeking an engineer to join a back-end
software development team in Mountain View, California. The primary
requirements for this position are:

- proficiency in the OCaml programming language -- as most of the team's
software is written in OCaml

- proficiency in written English -- as much of our team communications (design
brainstorms, bug reports, etc.) are written

- proficiency with Linux and shell scripting, build tools, and source control
tools

The ideal candidate will have a good nose for hunting bugs, diagnosing
performance problems, and reading colleagues' code.

MyLife offers an informal work environment, and an opportunity to work on
challenging engineering problems and information-retrieval algorithms over
vast data, with high-impact on end-user experience. Our team was formed at
Wink (acquired by MyLife this past summer) and includes contributors that are
active in the OCaml community. If you're interested in applying for this
position, please contact the hiring manager at ocam...@mylife.com.

Martin Jambon