[Caml-list] OCaml Tutorial - in French, Italian and Japanese

Richard Jones

Nov 25, 2006, 4:46:14 PM11/25/06
to caml...@inria.fr
Thanks to the brilliant efforts over many months by Martin Jambon,
Camarade_Tux, Luca Brivio, simo.magic, ukai, teruakigemma, and
Yamagata Yoriyuki [1] [2] the OCaml tutorial has now been
translated into 3 other languages:

French: http://www.ocaml-tutorial.org/fr
Italian: http://www.ocaml-tutorial.org/it
Japanese: http://www.ocaml-tutorial.org/ja
(And English at http://www.ocaml-tutorial.org/ )

The Merjis contributions are now all public domain, and those of the
other contributors are copyrighted by them respectively.

Rich.

[1] I sincerely apologise if I have missed out any of the translators
from this list.

[2] And don't forget all the people who helped write the English
version http://www.ocaml-tutorial.org/#Acknowledgements .

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.
Internet Marketing and AdWords courses - http://merjis.com/courses - NEW!