[Caml-list] The OSP end-of-summer meeting

Yaron Minsky

Oct 1, 2008, 9:56:58 AM10/1/08
to Caml Mailing List
For those of you interested in what happened at the OSP end-of-summer
meeting, I posted my summary on our blog.

http://ocaml.janestreet.com/?q=node/38

Stefano Zacchiroli

Oct 1, 2008, 10:29:47 AM10/1/08
to Caml Mailing List

<spam>

FWIW, I remind you all that Janest' blog is aggregated, together with
many other OCaml-related blog, on the OCaml Planet, available at
http://planet.ocamlcore.org .

</spam>

Many thanks to Yaron for the nice summary!

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the

Dario Teixeira

Oct 1, 2008, 11:26:11 AM10/1/08
to ymi...@gmail.com, caml...@inria.fr
> For those of you interested in what happened at the OSP
> end-of-summer
> meeting, I posted my summary on our blog.

Hi,

I think we are all very interested. Thanks for the effort
that you and JSC have put into this project!

Do you happen to have videos/slides of the presentations?

Cheers,
Dario Teixeira

Yaron Minsky

Oct 1, 2008, 11:28:10 AM10/1/08
to Dario Teixeira, caml...@inria.fr
We do, and we hope to get up those that we get permission for. It will
probably take us a while to get to it, though, things being busy as they
are...