[Caml-list] ocamlfind and GODI packaging sprint this Wednesday, 9/9

Hezekiah M. Carty

Sep 8, 2009, 12:38:15 AM9/8/09
to OCaml List
For any who are interested:

There will be an informal GODI packaging sprint for OCaml libraries
this Wednesday, 9/9, with coordination taking place via IRC (#ocaml on
Freenode). Some information (documentation, ideas for libraries to
package) is available here:

http://ocamlsprint.couch.it/ocamlfind_and_GODI_packaging

The site is a wiki, so please feel free to add links to packaging
documentation, ideas for libraries to package or other relevant
information.

Everyone is welcome! The plan is to continue the packaging efforts
throughout the day. If you are interested, please drop by for as long
or short a time as you like.

Many thanks to bluestorm for suggesting and initiating this effort!

Hez

Cedric Auger

Sep 8, 2009, 8:55:29 AM9/8/09
to caml-list
Cedric Auger a écrit :
> Hezekiah M. Carty a écrit :
> For cairo-ocaml, take a look at http://www.lri.fr/~cauger; there is
> also a package for bitstring and one for mlpost (the latter is partly
> developped by JC Filiâtre).
>
> I didn't contacted the teams for bitstring and cairo, so I can't
> guarantee to maintain them.
>
> I already tried to contact the GODI team as I have no account for the
> svn, but have no response yet.

Sorry, I used reply instead of reply all

--
Cédric AUGER

Univ Paris-Sud, Laboratoire LRI, UMR 8623, F-91405, Orsay

Hezekiah M. Carty

Sep 8, 2009, 12:41:07 PM9/8/09
to Cedric Auger, caml-list
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Cedric Auger<Cedric...@lri.fr> wrote:

> Hezekiah M. Carty a écrit :
>> There will be an informal GODI packaging sprint for OCaml libraries
>> this Wednesday, 9/9, with coordination taking place via IRC (#ocaml on
>> Freenode).  Some information (documentation, ideas for libraries to
>> package) is available here:
>>
>> http://ocamlsprint.couch.it/ocamlfind_and_GODI_packaging
>
> For cairo-ocaml, take a look at http://www.lri.fr/~cauger; there is also a
> package for bitstring and one for mlpost (the latter is partly developped by
> JC Filiâtre).

Thank you for the information and link! Those packages will be
helpful for the libraries themselves and as examples.

Hez

--
Hezekiah M. Carty
Graduate Research Assistant

Hezekiah M. Carty

Sep 9, 2009, 11:19:05 AM9/9/09
to OCaml List
This is just a reminder that the packaging sprint is currently in
progress. For more information or to take part, please drop by #ocaml
on freenode and/or check out the wiki page:

http://ocamlsprint.couch.it/ocamlfind_and_GODI_packaging