[Caml-list] New ML jobs

Mehdi Ben Soltane

May 18, 2009, 6:28:48 AM5/18/09
to caml...@yquem.inria.fr
Hi list,

Some of you already know MLstate, a young company which develops a new
functional language for web development termed OPA (public release at
the end of the year), and which codebase includes lots of OCaml.

We are proud to announce that we seek to expand our nineteen-people team
with three new positions:

� *Product owner*. You manage one or several functional web-applications
developed in-house, which means: You maintain the backlog, manage junior
developers and/or trainees, you write OPA or OCaml code yourself and
finally you meet the clients to make sure the apps suit their needs.

� *Sysadmin*. You manage the internal and external networks of the
company. You love to play with OS, you have deep knowledge of software
tools, and you write functional applications to replace your initial
quick and dirty Perl hacks� and you will know how to handle load. OPA
will be of course the language of choice to develop nice web interfaces
to do your job.

� *Junior Application developer*. You love functional programming and
already have a pretty good level with personal projects. Your job will
be to develop webservices, with a functional style!

If you think that one the positions could be yours, send your CV to
careers at mlstate dot com to maybe join our friendly Paris-based office
(no proxy at this time). We will make sure that the compensation package
is interesting according to your profile.

Regards

--
Mehdi Ben Soltane
Finance & HR manager @ MLstate