[Caml-list] ANN: ooauth 0.1

1 view

Jake Donham

Jul 1, 2008, 5:05:28 PM7/1/08
to caml users
Hi list,

Skydeck is pleased to announce ooauth, an implementation of the OAuth
1.0 protocol for OCaml, as well as an OCaml binding to our web API
(providing access to your cell phone call log). More at

http://skydeck.com/blog/announcements/skydeck-api-and-oauth-for-ocaml/

The OAuth library provides both the "service provider" and "consumer"
sides of OAuth, so you can use it to build a web API of your own, or
to access one of the increasing number of APIs supporting OAuth (such
as the Google data APIs). More at

http://oauth.net/

If you'd like to try Skydeck (and have a cell phone with a major
American carrier), drop me an email (of course you don't need a
Skydeck account to use the OAuth library).

Jake Donham, for Skydeck