[Caml-list] What projects are compiled with ocamlbuild ?

Alexandre Pilkiewicz

Sep 3, 2010, 7:44:26 AM9/3/10
to caml...@inria.fr
Dear list

I am looking for any project (written in ocaml or any other language
!) compiled with ocamlbuild with the source publicly available (under
any license, it is not for modification nor publication).

If you know any of them, could you please drop me a line with the name
of the project and the link to it? (please reply only to me to not
pollute the caml list!)

Thanks in advance

Alexandre Pilkiewicz

Alexandre Pilkiewicz

Sep 6, 2010, 4:13:28 AM9/6/10
to caml...@inria.fr
Thanks to all who already replied to this mail! I updated the list on
the ocamlbuil wiki [1]. I think I only put publicly available
projects, so I believe it should not be a problem. But if I'm
mistaken, please drop me a line and I'll remove your project from the
list immediately.

And if you know other projects, my email is still open ;)

Thanks again

Alexandre Pilkiewicz

[1] http://brion.inria.fr/gallium/index.php/Projects_using_ocamlbuild