[Caml-list] LablGtk 2.14.0

Jacques Garrigue

Sep 25, 2009, 10:34:48 AM9/25/09
to caml...@inria.fr
Dear Camlers,

Following a number of improvements in the repository, here is a new
release of LablGtk2, the ocaml interface to the Gtk+ GUI library and
friends (glade, rsvg, gnomecanvas, gnomedruid, panel, gtkspell,
gtksourceview2.)

This release is still based on the gtk+-2.12.x series, but the name is
updated so that we do not look lagging (gtk+ is already at 2.16.6...)
It will work with older versions too.

You can find it at:

http://wwwfun.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/soft/olabl/lablgtk.html

There is a (semi-)binary releases for windows, with glade, gnomecanvas
and rsvg support, that can be used directly with the OCaml MSVC or mingw
ports. ocamlopt is supported too.

The main change is the update to gtksourceview2, but there are many
smaller improvements too. For instance, we ship a patch that allows you
to build a working unison on top of the quartz version of gtk.

Jacques Garrigue Nagoya University garrigue at math.nagoya-u.ac.jp
<A HREF=http://www.math.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~garrigue/>JG</A>