Is ocamlbuild expected to work on the msvc version?

ols...@verizon.net

May 22, 2007, 2:35:38 PM5/22/07
I got around to upgrading to 3.10 today, and one of the things I was
really looking forward to was using ocaml build instead of
seperate .bat and .sh files like I've been using in the past. When I
try to run things from the cmd.exe shell, I get an error referring to
some unix program called 'tput'. Next I tried to run it in cygwin.
That is, I ran the msvc version from cygwin's bash. That produces a
stack overflow.

Is this working for anyone. Any obvious pointers?

-Grant

C:\>type con > hello.ml
let _ =
Printf.printf "Hello, %s ! My name is %s\n"
(if Array.length Sys.argv > 1 then Sys.argv.(1) else "stranger")
Sys.argv.(0)
;;

C:\>ocamlbuild hello.native --
'tput' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Fatal error: exception Unix.Unix_error(3, "close_process_in", "")

golson@blue /cygdrive/c
$ ocaml
Objective Caml version 3.10.0

# exit;;
- : int -> 'a = <fun>
# exit 1;;

golson@blue /cygdrive/c
$ ocamlbuild hello.native --
←[KException Stack overflow.
Compilation unsuccessful after building 0 targets (0 cached) in
00:01:08.←[K

golson@blue /cygdrive/c