[Caml-list] [ANN] OCaml Batteries Included Beta 1

David Rajchenbach-Teller

Apr 6, 2009, 6:33:12 AM4/6/09
to OCaml
Dear list,

After numerous sleepless nights, the OCaml Batteries Included team is
happy to inform you of the release of version Beta 1. Barring any
bugfix, this release should mark API and syntax freeze.

You may download the source tarball from the Forge [1], read the on-line
API documentation [2] or the extended release notes [3].

Thanks to all the members of the team. We're waiting for your feedback
and bug reports!

Cheers,
David

[1] http://forge.ocamlcore.org/frs/?group_id=17&release_id=117
[2]
http://batteries.forge.ocamlcore.org/doc.preview:batteries-beta1/html/api/index.html
[3]
http://dutherenverseauborddelatable.wordpress.com/2009/04/06/ocaml-batteries-included-beta-1/
--
David Teller
French Universities being liquidated, refuse to go down silently.

David Rajchenbach-Teller

Apr 6, 2009, 6:37:24 AM4/6/09
to OCaml
I should add that a GODI package has been uploaded.

Stefano Zacchiroli

Apr 6, 2009, 7:29:19 AM4/6/09
to OCaml
On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 12:37:43PM +0200, David Rajchenbach-Teller wrote:
> I should add that a GODI package has been uploaded.

FWIW, a Debian package of beta 1 is available as well, in
Debian/unstable (soon in Debian/testing):
http://packages.debian.org/sid/ocaml-batteries-included

Cheers.

Dietro un grande uomo c'č ..| . |. Et ne m'en veux pas si je te tutoie
sempre uno zaino ...........| ..: |.... Je dis tu ą tous ceux que j'aime

Phil Tomson

Apr 11, 2009, 6:16:13 PM4/11/09
On Apr 6, 3:37 am, David Rajchenbach-Teller <David.Tel...@ens-

lyon.org> wrote:
> I should add that a GODI package has been uploaded.

The godi package I see when I just tried to upgrade with godi_console
is: 0.20090206godi6

This seems to be an older one.

Phil