[Caml-list] Eclipse plugins

Jianzhou Zhao

Aug 13, 2010, 9:50:57 AM8/13/10
to caml...@inria.fr
Hello List,

I am looking for an eclipse plugin for OCaml.
http://www.cocan.org/ocaml_and_eclipse lists three plugins. The last
one http://www.algo-prog.info/ocaide/ seems supporting more features
(including debugging). Does anyone have any experience with them, or
other plugins?

Thanks
--
Jianzhou

Hugo Ferreira

Aug 13, 2010, 10:56:00 AM8/13/10
to Jianzhou Zhao, caml...@inria.fr
Jianzhou Zhao wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I am looking for an eclipse plugin for OCaml.
> http://www.cocan.org/ocaml_and_eclipse lists three plugins. The last
> one http://www.algo-prog.info/ocaide/ seems supporting more features
> (including debugging). Does anyone have any experience with them, or
> other plugins?

The plug-in in http://www.algo-prog.info/ocaide/ is good.
I only have experience using ocambuild. It works well.
You also have a forum in case you have any questions.
It also supports camlp4 compilation (I use it for sexplib).

Hugo F.