[Caml-list] Position

Ihsan Ecemis

Jul 17, 2008, 5:42:04 PM7/17/08
to caml...@yquem.inria.fr

Hi Everyone,

I know this is meant to be a mailing list about technical issues but
we thought someone might be interested or may know someone who would
be interested in the position below.

Thanks,

Ihsan.

We are a fast-paced, VC-funded, Boston-based startup currently
building our flagship product targeted at the scientific community. We
need a few sharp minds to help us.

We are using OCaml in our core simulation technology. We are looking
for someone who is mathematically minded, has fun with his work, takes
pride in its quality, and learns quickly.

If facing the challenges of building cutting-edge technologies is your
idea of a good time, then you are going to love working with us. We
are solving hard problems and having a lot of fun doing it. Join us.

Qualifications
* 3+ years of experience in functional programming, preferably in OCaml
* Strong CS fundamentals

The best candidates will have experience with:
* Dealing with a large code base, complex data structures, and
intricate control loops
* Scalability and performance issues
* Simulations of complex systems
* Conducting research on basic algorithms, mathematics, agent-based
models

Instructions
To apply for this position, submit your resume to jo...@plectix.com.