[Caml-list] Job offer at MLstate

Mathieu Baudet

Jul 30, 2010, 6:09:04 AM7/30/10
to Caml...@yquem.inria.fr
Dear all,

I thought the Caml community might be interested by this new job offer at MLstate.

****
Job offer: system administrator and system expert with good skills in functional programming and Unix / Windows security.

Based in Paris, MLstate is a startup specialized in functional programming languages and web applications. Our R&D team, composed of 20+ passionate computer scientists, doctors or engineers, is currently building and maintaining the compiler of OPA, a new functional language dedicated to web applications and designed with strong objectives of security, reliability and scalability in mind.

As MLstate is growing fast, we are now considering the need for a system administrator to take daily responsibility of our IT infrastructure (Linux / MAC / Windows intranet, routers, firewalls, distant or local servers, etc). Our business implies to be able to deploy web portals and web applications in a fast and secure way in a variety of environments. For that reason, our system administrator will also work as a system expert and contribute to our products, mostly developped in OPA and Ocaml, so as to make them benefit from his skills in Unix / Windows administration and security.

If you are a high-level computer scientist, self-organized, resourceful, with strong skills in the administration of software and hardware systems, good skills in functional programming (experience of Ocaml or another modern strongly-typed functional programming language), and good skills in Unix and Windows security, please feel free to contact us by email at car...@mlstate.com. Ideal candidates, with some industry experience, will also have a background in application servers, distributed systems and databases, and should be able to live and work in a multilingual environment.
****

Sincerely,
--
Mathieu Baudet