[Caml-list] [ANN] OCaml meeting 2009 in Grenoble

Sylvain Le Gall

Nov 9, 2008, 10:25:41 AM11/9/08
to caml...@inria.fr
For the second time, I am proud to invite all OCaml enthusiasts to join
us at OCaml Meeting 2009 in Grenoble.

This year event will be in Grenoble just after JFLA. We choose this
location because a lot of OCaml enthusiasts will probably already been
there and to avoid last year collision between the two events.

As last year, participants are invited to give a talk on what they are
doing with OCaml.

The meeting will be partly sponsored by OCamlCore. Participation will be
used for the lunch.

Volunteer to help before/during the event can contact me directly.

Further information:
http://wiki.cocan.org/events/europe/ocamlmeetinggrenoble2009
http://jfla.inria.fr/2009

For people who need further information, you can contact either me or
Alan Schmitt (see wiki.cocan.org for contact details).

Hope to see a lot of you
Regards
Sylvain Le Gall on behalf of the OCaml Meeting organization team.