quick consulting job for OCaml developer

Dave Lewis

Nov 23, 2009, 2:18:05 PM11/23/09
Hi - I'm looking for someone to modify the OCaml machine learning
program Mega
M:

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~hal/megam/

to use the Unix.largefile interface, and provide both source and a
version
compiled for Linux. The author (Hal Daume III) has indicated that he
believes
this would require only a few hours of work, but doesn't have the time
to do it
himself.

This is for an academic project that has run completely out of money,
and
almost out of time, well before the work is done, so I'd be paying for
this out
of my own pocket. We would contribute the changes back to the author,
hopefully to be distributed through his website.

Please contact me at ocamljob...@incized.com if you're interested
in this
doing this, letting me know what your experience, what you would
charge, and
how quickly you would be able to do the job.

Thanks, Dave Lewis
www.DavidDLewis.com