[Caml-list] labltk : mini-tutorial

Francois....@inria.fr

Nov 21, 2007, 4:33:15 AM11/21/07
to caml list
Hi all,
As I could not find easily informations on the use of labltk, I took a PerlTk
tutorial with nice pedagogic qualities, and adapted it to labltk:
http://www-rocq.inria.fr/~thomasse/Labltk/Tutoriel_FT/
I know this is still far from being a complete tutorial: a number of features
are not described, explanations are a bit terse. I may try to improve it some
day. Meanwhile I hope this batch of examples can be useful to other people than
myself. Please warn me about any mistakes or imprecision.

François Thomasset.
INRIA

Francois....@inria.fr Tel: +33 (1) 39-63-54-75
Fax: +33 (1) 39-63-56-74
INRIA, Rocquencourt, BP 105, 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex, France